Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

First case of Ebola diagnosed in US


Petrichor

Featured Posts

candiedroses

I literally live.... less than a mile from that hospital in Dallas... I can see it from the end of my street in the distance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well u can be scared. The odds of a major outbreak in the developed world where we practice hygene is slim to none. But a few ppl can get it and if ur one of the few that gets it... Iys a very dangerous virus

But given how low the odds of actually getting it are, personally i wouldnt be one to worry. But i certainly see why some ppl would :shrug:

Yeah, it's not really worth worrying about. It's difficult to spread and you're not contagious until you start exhibiting symptoms. So just don't touch other people's snot/salive/feces if they're sick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PacifierGaga

I LIVE IN DALLAS! THIS IS SO SAD! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?  :shocked:  :rip:  :emma:  :messga:

Swinging and Raving to Kindness!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

Mess. I knew sooner or later it would come here. I live in Houston... so like 4 hours away. No need to be alarmed though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

CaliLilMonster

If this starts to spread here in the US. Im going to start bringing hand sanitizer and wipes everywhere. I might start doing this anyway, way too many people starting to sneeze and cough at school and on the bus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...