candiedroses 408 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 I literally live.... less than a mile from that hospital in Dallas... I can see it from the end of my street in the distance. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hughdancy 282 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 well u can be scared. The odds of a major outbreak in the developed world where we practice hygene is slim to none. But a few ppl can get it and if ur one of the few that gets it... Iys a very dangerous virus But given how low the odds of actually getting it are, personally i wouldnt be one to worry. But i certainly see why some ppl would Yeah, it's not really worth worrying about. It's difficult to spread and you're not contagious until you start exhibiting symptoms. So just don't touch other people's snot/salive/feces if they're sick. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henry 2,374 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 Hope they contain it good Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Computer 10,980 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 The decay. 💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Qualle1 1,385 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 :( MAKE LOVE NOT WAR Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JaggedMonster 2 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 I see You Umbrella :koons: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PacifierGaga 11 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 I LIVE IN DALLAS! THIS IS SO SAD! WHAT AM I GONNA DO? Swinging and Raving to Kindness! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,057 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 Mess. I knew sooner or later it would come here. I live in Houston... so like 4 hours away. No need to be alarmed though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CaliLilMonster 476 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 If this starts to spread here in the US. Im going to start bringing hand sanitizer and wipes everywhere. I might start doing this anyway, way too many people starting to sneeze and cough at school and on the bus. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pink sushi 4,351 Posted September 30, 2014 Share Posted September 30, 2014 Calm down.....I'm positive now that any first world country is more that prepared to contain it. :coffee: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xzxyyxzx 116 Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 I LIVE IN DALLAS :nooo: I live in Houston and it's all over the news I'll pray 4 u bb Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sugarfall 3,723 Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 OK I am moving to the North Pole Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StressedOut 661 Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 I LIVE IN DALLAS :nooo: Same :emma: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Highway10 1,072 Posted October 2, 2014 Share Posted October 2, 2014 OK I am moving to the North Pole shall we take a sleigh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sugarfall 3,723 Posted October 2, 2014 Share Posted October 2, 2014 shall we take a sleigh? Santa Claus must be a nice neighbor Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.