Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

:fail:

im the best fan right? :omfgaga:

everyone needs to learn their lesson.

the fan got told to f.uck off...

then gaga needs a lesson as well.

she really didnt handle the situation properly.

00026 † 10000

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

So a fan can't want their fave to continue making music in a style that they love? He likes Gaga for her pop, he's entitled to not be interested in jazz. Some people just don't like it, it doesn't mean their closed-minded. I don't think there's a problem with what he said.

I disagree because he said GAGA CAN YOU FORGET...

Of course she can't forget, that's her current album and it will be out in 12 days, how can she forget it? If he read that interview ion which Gaga explains how this music healed her and how Tony helped her deal with her problems she had during ARTPOP era, he wouldn't want her to just forget about C2C...

I also want her to continue what she does best - making pop records in general but I couldn't be more happy and proud at her doing this jazz album for us AND for her!

ItsTommyBitch

Microwave Ha :whitney:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

Right and coz hearing sh*t like that from lots of fans isn't crushing to her? And yes, I realise she is a grown woman, but when all people do is b*tch about what you are doing day and night it must get pretty f*cking tiring.

Shes always been passive aggressive and this is what perez hilton was hinting to me last year, that she self googles and looks up what people say religiously and obsesses over it. shes not mentally stable. tony saved her life... come on, shes like that friend that says that about every new friend they meet. 

He wasnt being that rude...he is just saying what a majoritty of fans are thinking... shes neglecting the fans hardcore and doing something that is really worthless (to most) i mean if she created her own jazz songs hat would be one thing but shes not... nobody really cares that much about it and she seems realyl bitter over it

you-have-to-stop-lady-gaga-gif.gif?w=600

she looked up his tweet...it wasnt even directed to her...what kind of psyco even does that. shes always done it...shes really insecure and weird now. i miss when she didnt even respond to negativity. but ever since te pot smoking shes been passive aggressive. i.e. kelly osbourne

will you ****ing understand theres a discover button for verified account on twitter and they see every ****ing tweet about them even if it's not @ 

the title change :applause::tea: 

I can see it now if Cheek to Cheek sells extremely well and hits #1 

Those who hate it now will love it just because of this people don't take music seriously any more and it's so sad to see 

Pure Adrenaline

Does she follow him or is she still searching gaga on twitter?  :huh:

we all know, she know it but no one admits it :teehee:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

He wasnt being that rude...he is just saying what a majoritty of fans are thinking... shes neglecting the fans hardcore and doing something that is really worthless (to most) i mean if she created her own jazz songs hat would be one thing but shes not... nobody really cares that much about it and she seems realyl bitter over it

Sorry, but please don't speak for everyone. Plenty of people are actually excited for C2C. And heaven forbid she does something she's interested in instead of trying to please everyone else.

Archived