Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

It was upsetting and just frantic and so scary, if you imagine how that could happen in a world, such as they are all living. It is definitely something that would happen, anarchy and violence and the weak guys lose. This show can not be all lightness and love or even relationships and laziness. You could not be weak and live in this world, it is showing them this lesson more and more by the day. To survive, you would have to get ugly, it is just the way it is.

I feel like a spotlight had been on Glen lately, I think that they were pointing to him dying soon and this season. I just feel that way, I wasn't really surprised, but the scene was a good one for him to leave on.

So. I guess, reading those posts above, we are in for more of a huge dose of ugliness. Be prepared...

Somebody into the comics told me how Glenn actually dies. This was more of a fitting death than what was indicated to me.....again this is heresay....so I am taking someone else's word on this.

Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Somebody into the comics told me how Glenn actually dies. This was more of a fitting death than what was indicated to me.....again this is heresay....so I am taking someone else's word on this.

I'm very into the comics, and personally I was very doubtful that Glenn would meet the same fate he did in the comics. I just couldn't see it happening. I think it'd fit a few other characters much better.

That said, the show has been known to make some really big changes from the comics. I mean, do you guys know how important Andrea still is to this very day in the comics? Yet she was killed off on the show three seasons ago. I never expect things to go down the way they do in the comic books on television anymore.

I'm very into the comics, and personally I was very doubtful that Glenn would meet the same fate he did in the comics. I just couldn't see it happening. I think it'd fit a few other characters much better.

That said, the show has been known to make some really big changes from the comics. I mean, do you guys know how important Andrea still is to this very day in the comics? Yet she was killed off on the show three seasons ago. I never expect things to go down the way they do in the comic books on television anymore.

All the more reason not to cross-reference what happens in the comics with this series. I don't know why people would even bother to point out the differences then.

Mars..........or bust!

ryhanna

All the more reason not to cross-reference what happens in the comics with this series. I don't know why people would even bother to point out the differences then.

Because it's still the same, but different. The show follows the same basic plot line, but changes certain things, some more significantly than others. Rarely is anything ever exact, but it's fun to spot the changes and similarities. 

Because it's still the same, but different. The show follows the same basic plot line, but changes certain things, some more significantly than others. Rarely is anything ever exact, but it's fun to spot the changes and similarities. 

It is great to compare the differences after a television episode is seen and I understand it can be fun. It is when people try to use the comics as a tool of prediction towards the way the series might unfold is what I have a problem with. 

Mars..........or bust!

It's a stormy cool night here and I look forward to watching tonight, along with The Talking Dead.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

I see where it's been renewed for a 7th season.  No big surprise, but still good to know.

38363667821bcf681821a81788cc8235.gif

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Who thought it was a good idea to give Morgan his own episode?

I cared more about Tabitha the goat than him. :dead:

Rudz Xinc

I'm so bored by the episode, I kept waiting for it to be over, but it's so damn long

and I haven't even finished watching, I'm so uninterested

and I hate Morgan, he's overrated

I guess we won't know the fate of Glenn next week, looks like things are slowing down, they love to torture us

Look at those clowns

This was a filler episode to slow the pace down and give the fans a chance to catch their breath. The focus on the Morgan - Eastman cult may have been a little long but now you know the story of the broom stick...:hehe:. JC Lynch is a good actor so it was OK to watch his performance. Tabitha at least can be the goat here..:sharon:....

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

At the risk of being in the minority, I liked this episode.  I think both Lennie James and J. Carroll Lynch are brilliant actors and could hold their own. 

A question of mine has now been answered.  I couldn't figure out how Morgan could survive so long with that "no kill" type of philosophy, but now I understand.  He spent a majority of the time killing and only recently found peace and the 'all life is precious' mantra.  According to the timeline, Eastman didn't die too much before Morgan found the Terminus signs. 

While I admire the "all life is precious" philosophy, it simply won't work in this world.  He allowed some Wolves to escape, even armed them with a gun.  What happened is they almost killed Rick and definitely put a wrench in Rick's plans to help lure the herd away.

Also, Morgan is keeping a Wolf in the basement, with a window for easy escape, full well knowing he said he'd kill everyone.  Morgan is now a detriment to the group.

If anything, I'm not disappointed by the episode itself, but disappointed in Morgan, a character who I was looking forward to seeing and thought he'd fit right in, is actually the opposite. 

I knew we weren't going to see Glenn's fate so soon, although we probably already know what that is.  I think this was an important episode to see why Morgan is who is he, and also not hate it when he dies or is killed later.

Tabitha is now with Buttons, frolicking merrily in the meadow.  :)

I thought it was SO cool when that Walker emerged from the fire - that was a great scene.

Ambrosia

I never thought of this but..........

That's great!!  :lmao:

Hey, it can happen.  Glen's a resourceful chap. 

ryhanna

For anyone who may be interested, Alanna Masterson (Tara) gave birth to her first child, Marlowe, only a few days ago. 

ZFWipir.jpg

Archived