Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Also, here is the first official teaser trailer for the companion series "Fear The Walking Dead," due to air in August 2015. 

How do you embed videos now? :( 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miker

Also, here is the first official teaser trailer for the companion series "Fear The Walking Dead," due to air in August 2015. 

How do you embed videos now? :( 

​Morgan and his thick handled broom stick for a weapon.....:giggle:. I wouldn't go with that too long. I loved the chain Daryl used to behead 3 walkers with one swing....cool.  

Mars..........or bust!

Sister

I enjoyed the show and it never really surprised me. I won't write too much here, but I never believed those thick rumours, this show thrives by certain characters appearances and stay. I am going to watch the Fear The Walking Dead, it looks to be exciting.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

That was a really powerful ending with some gripping scenes.  I couldn't be more pleased!  A lot of my questions were answered and I can't wait until S6.  I didn't know its companion show was coming out already this summer!  From the trailer, looks like they'll start from the beginning when it first happened.  Love it!!!

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ambrosia

​Morgan and his thick handled broom stick for a weapon.....:giggle:. I wouldn't go with that too long. I loved the chain Daryl used to behead 3 walkers with one swing....cool.  

​Yes to both but I also can't forget the license plate kill.  Let's hear it for resourcefulness.  

Miker

It's not every day you see an Alaskan plate used as a weapon. Come to think of it I don't see many Alaskan plates at all....:giggle:

It was a good finish for the season. You wonder how they fell for that trap tho. They handled that like a couple of rookies....:haha: 

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I was sitting there thinking, Morgan is going to save the day... and on queue.  :)  Some people are giving props to Gabriel on the rope kill.  That was so freaky to me to see that rope that he was hung with still around his neck and then it killing him twice basically.  Things weird me out that I don't expect will weird me out.  I can see 3 heads flying at once but a noose is creepy... idek.  :gaybunny:

Miker

Even more so was when Rick crushed the head of the walker on top of him. The head exploded all over his face.........rrrrrghhhh.   :giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

Can we share a moment of silence for the Red Poncho Dude?  :heart:

thatfoxyfeeling

I thought the first half of this season was better than the second half, the hospital was interesting compared to the Alexandria village which consisted of filler episodes. 

PicklePower

Can we share a moment of silence for the Red Poncho Dude?  :heart:

​Who?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Miker

​Who?

​You need to get the pickle out. If you don't know the guy in the red poncho is, you didn't watch the episode or you slept through it. :giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Jeffrey_This_Way

I was confused for a while because I thought the red poncho guy was Morgan!  

Archived