Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

As for Carl, I don't care if I see him again since he hasn't done much except baby sit. Give him a weapon and let him terminate a few walking dead. :)

Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it does look like things are going to change in a big way suddenly, starting this Sunday, so we shall see. It can get exciting again for all of the characters.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Rudz Xinc

Well, it does look like things are going to change in a big way suddenly, starting this Sunday, so we shall see. It can get exciting again for all of the characters.

'm not so sure, my guess probably it will get interesting towards the end, and will have cliffhanger ending

Look at those clowns

Ambrosia

As for Carl, I don't care if I see him again since he hasn't done much except baby sit. Give him a weapon and let him terminate a few walking dead. :)

I read something funny about Carl another fan wrote.  I quote loosely:  Let him just go out to get water and then never show him coming back.  No one will notice.  :haha:  It will be interesting to see how they handle the toddler - you can't have her forever in a carrying pack on someone's back and never saying a word. 

It will be interesting to see who the "new guy" is.  I'd like to think he'll be good, but if storytelling and foreshadowing have taught us anything, a stranger appearing after a traumatic event is probably not good news.  :manicure:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I read something funny about Carl another fan wrote.  I quote loosely:  Let him just go out to get water and then never show him coming back.  No one will notice.  :haha:  It will be interesting to see how they handle the toddler - you can't have her forever in a carrying pack on someone's back and never saying a word. 

It will be interesting to see who the "new guy" is.  I'd like to think he'll be good, but if storytelling and foreshadowing have taught us anything, a stranger appearing after a traumatic event is probably not good news.  :manicure:

Remember the old adage...variety is the spice of life. The new blood in the mix is what makes it interesting. :)

Mars..........or bust!

I loved Season 2, where they were on the farm. I think by far it was my favourite season. Something about it felt sinister, I guess it was the downfall of Shane, Sofia's death, no real 'good guy' like Hershel later turned out to be. I really hated Seasons 3 and 4 though, I felt they were really dragged out. Also, watching the governor basically get away with killing and destroying everything and then dying...his death was not satisfying enough.

I keep hearing from the comic readers the season will begin picking up with this new (and for some reason very clean?) guy. Didn't run into any spoilers though, I guess I'll wait and see.

Ambrosia

Excited to see what this new guys brings to the show!  Ugh, this is the 2nd time this month it's been up against a major awards show.  Hope this doesn't hurt the ratings too much.

I really can't stand Rick's character. And now that they're in Alexandria I hope someone shows him they're a good friend by handing him ANYTHING to shave that disgusting beard. Nasty!

My thoughts during tonight's episode:

- No, Michonne! Do not start getting hopeful or human. That's why Tyreese died. :giveup:

- It's interesting how Abe and the others were relieved that it was only a walker and not a human after the bush made some noises.

- Something's fishy about that guy. This time I can fully understand Rick's decisions and his way of thinking. I feel like he only said yes to the camp to take it over.

- THEY FORGOT TO ASK THE QUESTION!! :udidnt: DRIVE CAREFULLY!!

- Aww, they're a couple! Now I want them to join the group. :flutter:

Overall it was an incredible episode. I'm just not sure if they can trust them. Stay safe. :ohno:

ryhanna

I haven't watched it yet, but hey, did any of the non-comic readers in here see Aaron and Eric coming? I've seen some pretty surprised reactions around the internet. :P

I haven't watched it yet, but hey, did any of the non-comic readers in here see Aaron and Eric coming? I've seen some pretty surprised reactions around the internet. :P

I knew the moment he walked into the room! I haven't seen any homophobic reactions yet and, to be very honest, I expected a lot of fans to be in rage (just like so many were complaining when Game of Thrones had a gay couple).

Or maybe they are complaining and I don't know it.

I love how the special effects and action/suspense sequences have improved and become more stylish this season.

The vehicle manslaughter of walkers and flare gun kill was everything.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Just watched tonight's (UK Pace) episode. :party:

I thought it was amazing. Kept changing my mind about the gay guy - do I trust him? Do I be wary of him? I was waiting for the gay character for a while after reading an article about him coming into the show, but never knew there would be a gay COUPLE!

STILL not sure if I trust them. I mean, they seemed okay when they found each other again and seemed quite genuine when the whole group met in the little supplies room thing, and in the RV to Alexandria. But I don't know.

The thing that's throwing it all off for me was when they got to the new camp. At those gates. Was the laughter of children a figment of Rick's imagination, or was it genuine? :giveup:

And :udidnt: @ Michonne softening up. I love her. She's very motherly and warming, but so tough at the same time. Love it. Not much from Daryll or the rest of the gang tonight. Things seem to be REALLY speeding up in the show now too. Which is good. I also agree with the user above about the special effects, really adds something to the show.

Ambrosia

My thoughts during tonight's episode:

- It's interesting how Abe and the others were relieved that it was only a walker and not a human after the bush made some noises.

- THEY FORGOT TO ASK THE QUESTION!! :udidnt:DRIVE CAREFULLY!!

- Aww, they're a couple! Now I want them to join the group. :flutter:

Overall it was an incredible episode. I'm just not sure if they can trust them. Stay safe. :ohno:

I know, I think it's because they know exactly what Walkers are capable of and they can handle it; unlike live people.

That was a tense scene in the car!  I kept waiting for things to get really bad, thankfully, it didn't.  (For once).

Tara is a lesbian and she was with a woman briefly before she was killed during the prison gunfire.  I don't remember anyone making a big deal about it, so this shouldn't be a big deal.  I thought what they were trying to establish in hindsight, is why Aaron seemed "protective" of the other and closed-mouth about some things - not because it was an ambush, but because he had a loved one involved.

I think the laughter of children was genuine.  Rick made a point of asking Michonne what she heard outside the gates of Terminus and Doomsbury.  She said "nothing".  I think this community is legit and signifies hope, a fresh start, and a change in the show.

Of course, it is TWD, so I could be wrong.  :manicure:

Archived