🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

JustPokeHerFace

That's awful. I have just as much respect for the reporters that go over to these war zones to cover facts (that's probably the only time I'll show the media any respect) that I do for the soldiers that risk their lives as well. It's sad we live in a world like this. 

Evan Peters

Horrible.

emma roberts is an abuser

Knife

I decided to watch the bit of the beheading video where he gave his speech to his family, I wonder if he was coerced into saying that by ISIS, or if that's how he really felt..

Applause

I saw a d--g cartel beheading online before just to see if it was a legit video.. and it was sick. It scarred me for a long time and I had bad dreams for days... and it made me cry when I saw it. 

I'd suggest NOT watching graphics videos like it, ever. It's horrid. It is not like a horror movie. It just isn't. You can't fake true death with the feeling involved while acting.

Xalser

theMonster5

The beheader is a black Britian Muslim so he can one day go back to England and roam free. We need to identify this killer.

No Angel

He went to my sister's university. He had gone missing once before there and he was subsequently released, but he went back and this happened. My god. I feel so bad for his family having to go through it again. Awful.

Scarlet Witch

Please do not associate the beautiful goddess Isis from the SCUM of Earth ISIS:

goddessisis.jpg

These ****ers need to die immediately.

IHE

I decided to watch the bit of the beheading video where he gave his speech to his family, I wonder if he was coerced into saying that by ISIS, or if that's how he really felt..

They probably had him practice that many many times. He had no idea if this one was going to be the moment he was actually beheaded. They usually torture and train you mentally by making you do this many times in front of a camera until eventually it's the real deal. He seemed really brainwashed and not expecting it. Horrible. At the end of the video they show yet another journalist they have prisoner. He will eventually suffer the same fate.

Luc

It's sad, because they're acting as if they're doing it in the name of their religion, while they're not doing what they're told by the religion at all.

lucia4

Can you still watch it online somewhere? I can't find it and forgot the name of that website that always posts videos like this and of real violence etc.

garnite

Please do not associate the beautiful goddess Isis from the SCUM of Earth ISIS:

goddessisis.jpg

These ****ers need to die immediately.

they're the terrorists formerly known as ISIS. they are just IS now - islamic state.

garnite

The beheader is a black Britian Muslim so he can one day go back to England and roam free. We need to identify this killer.

i heard that australia is legislating to not allow australian jihadis who joined IS to return home scott free. hopefully other countries take the same initiative. 

MikeGoneGaga

they're the terrorists formerly known as ISIS. they are just IS now - islamic state.

The "news" skipped that information... *sigh* American news has really gone to ****.