♦ Gaga Videography Rate (2014) - Complete ♦

VISION

Featured Posts

Applause - 8.69

Lady-Gaga-Applause.gif

APP12.gif

tumblr_inline_mrsgjdNH5h1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mrrcujoayI1rpgfoho10_500.gif

Applause is an eye candy, very pleasing to watch. It has so many art references and different Gaga looks. The video is like a huge photoshoot with many many images, well it was done by professionals Inez & Vinoodh. True ARTPOP, if anyone was missing it. It is sweet, short, and picturesque. Fans love the song and the video, but I was surprised that it made this far.

Lovers (only 10's): lismetti, Katy Keene, frankguo8, StarryNight, Selenator, valar morghulis, djBuffoon, MORE COWBELL, Jjang, TROJAN, GoodBoyReRe, Electric Venus, paco, Cellie, crownlessking, Nein

Dislikers: Benji, bionic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

Bro, if you wanna call me out... Call me out. No need to be shady. :later:

It's her best video. She revealed so much, she directed it herself, she had amazing outfits, the emosion was raw and visible, the choreography was flawless and the message is the best of her career.

What... WHAT... Video is better?

I agree. I started stanning for Gaga when I saw the MTN video and it's still one of my favourites  :wub:

Mess at applause being 1 place above MTN :awkney: but I do think it's a good video so whatever I actually kind of agree so what am I even complaining :ohwell::sharon::blehga:

So Bad Romance, Telephone, G.U.Y., Judas and Paparazzi made it to the top 5, well deserving places tbh :applause:

Edited by Memo

FRANK1991

OMFG I WASN'T PISSED ABOUT VMAS, I WASN'T PISSED ABOUT NO DWUW VIDEO I WASN'T MAD THAT G.U.Y. GO 0 PROMOTION BUT MARRY THE NIGHT AT MOTHER****ING 7?

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE :fthis: :fthis: :fthis:

GGD you have such **** taste omfg I am so in shock right now. Gaga best song AND VIDEO being underneath Applause? NO! JUST NO!

Applause is a great video but it's no where near MTN!

MTN is emotional, intellegent, beautiful, fun and everything ll ever need in life and this is under Bad Romance? Really?

Bad Romance is great but NO! Applause should be 7 then Bad Romance. Bad Roamnce storyline isn't as clear as the other brilliant videos which are left (exclusing applause). This is just a MESS! :manicure:

The meltdown lives on!

calm down lol

while MTN is MY favorite video I voted LoveGame, Marry the Night, Applause, Poker Face and some others 10 because they are all iconic to ME and they are the videos that I would like to see more of

that doesn't mean I have high scores of the rest of her videos tho

but with votes like these there's only going to be one #1    sigh

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

I think this is going well, the top 5 is fair and Applause deserves that #6 spot. At this point, I'm gonna predict Bad Romance or Paparazzi to take the #1 spot. I couldn't see Telephone/G.U.Y./Judas doing it tbh.. even though they're all great videos. Idk which to predict next though, maybe G.U.Y.?

Edited by Tanner

Yanko

We are in the same house :hor:

:hor: slay 

Gurl these delays ain't helping your hype

gif-stop-accident-interview-587903.gif

he has other things to do :Jase:

Tropico

The Top 5 would be perfect if Bad Romance was where Applause was and Applause at 7. :emo:

The other videos at least have a storyline. :crossed:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

djBuffoon

"Applause" deserves to be this high up. Just because it was short and lighthearted doesn't mean the execution wasn't fantastic.

I'm here! New page

What do you think is #5?

Gurl these delays ain't helping your hype gif-stop-accident-interview-587903.gif

I know :cry: but I want to make it longer.

I thought it was Neyde riding the bike :deadbanana:

I can't at Yoü And I being out of the Top 10, it's next to MTN the best video from the BTW era by far

Paper Gangsta

The Top 5 would be perfect if Bad Romance was where Applause was and Applause at 7. :emo:

The other videos at least have a storyline. :crossed:

Um Bad Romance has storyline aswell. And it isn't like storyline defines quality of the video