💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

HANZ

Gaga meeting fans backstage last night!

Bm4JK_QCcAAc8Hc.jpg

she should have THAT hair for the concert

plus this outfit si cheap as ****

article-2620405-1D959D7900000578-748_634

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

GypsyPrince

I LOVED THAT CHAR THING

Bm1pfpnCIAA03zW.jpg

I see she's earned the title of Queen of IKEA.

Slay a bit sis. :legend:

MelbHawker

The show looks fun. I can't wait until she comes to Melbourne.

Gurl needs some better outfits to be honest. They're so 'meh'. I want her to go all out for outfits. I feel like she'd wearing things during the tour that I'm used to or have come to expect. I want her to outdo herself! 

Dope needs to be added to the setlist.

:cry: 

Bm2UcTxCMAEZnnR.jpg

Bm2UZk3CUAADy13.jpg

Bm2Ud7XCEAAsksw.jpg

Bm2UfOBCUAAUSGh.jpg

AMAZING. :worship2: Love every outfit for this show, especially the latex with the green hair

MessyTop

The outfits are HORRENDOUS. She really needs her old team back because she's losing her "cool" factor by the minute.

I'll still go to the show but I miss the times when her looks were awe inspiring.

Also, her dancing is seriously impaired because she's out of shape. Girl needs to hit the gym and become sharp again because some of her dance moves are reminding me of Femme Fatale Britney.

I agree. People are defending those cheap costumes. I don't understand. She's Gaga! She should have amazing ArtRave costumes!! Same old seashell bikini? Really? And the Rave outfit circa 1995! Sorry Gagz I love you

AbuHassan1992

For me, the fame ball is better than this. Better choreography, better lights, better stage presence. She has really lost her x-factor, IMO, which is a damn shame

jxckk

So after watching the videos from the show and taking it all in i'm really on the fence about this tour but i do still like it. I liked the lighting and the interludes/backdrops. Thats definitely a 10/10. The choreography was really good aswell for the songs. Richie has clearly been putting in some overtime in making up dances. That stage though, a lot of people hate it but I really love how images are projected onto that castle/city set. It adds more visuals to the concert. I also really like how we get to hear Paparazzi in full again since I love that song so much and its my favourite from The Fame and also the outfit for that song is really cool. 

Some of the things that annoy me though:

- The shortening of DWUW, MJH and Swine. I need to hear those songs in full, I hate shortened tracks during a concert. If shes ran out of space, remove Telephone from the setlist and put them back to their original length, we've heard Telephone 10 million times anyway and I'm sure everyone would rather hear ARTPOP tracks in full than a song from TFM. 

- The outfit for Aura/MJH/Sexxx Dreams/Alejandro, its horrible. It looks like something Rihanna/Miley would wear on tour and suits them better. I wanted something more eye catching for those specific songs. 

- The performances for Aura/MJH/Swine/DWUW. They just seem pretty normal and boring and when listening to the album I really did expect her to do crazy things during the performance so that's a little disappointing. 

APPLAUSE4YOU

Let me just say last night was my first Gaga concert ever and I had the time of my life. And she was having a blast (everytime she looked directly into a section of screaming and jumping fans, she smiled while she sang her heart out). The lights and the atmosphere were spectacular and I had a wonderful and unforgettable experience!

The show looks fun. I can't wait until she comes to Melbourne.

Gurl needs some better outfits to be honest. They're so 'meh'. I want her to go all out for outfits. I feel like she'd wearing things during the tour that I'm used to or have come to expect. I want her to outdo herself! 

Dope needs to be added to the setlist.

:cry:

the outfits changed a lot when TMB went to arenas

she may have worn things that were more readily accessible, remember there were outfits in the first MB show in arenas that we NEVER saw again 

Married the Night

I have zero complaints about the costumes. They look great, IMO. Some of the BTWB's costumes were a MESS. These are stunning.

the outfits changed a lot when TMB went to arenas

she may have worn things that were more readily accessible, remember there were outfits in the first MB show in arenas that we NEVER saw again 

That is because her luggage was lost and they had to come up with outfits for opening night on spot.

blubrryxkisses

Gaga holding up my painting! "This is why I love my fans, you keep me creative."

:flutter: It was so great. 

10173564_10202082035748115_4090118548485

Married the Night

AMAZING. :worship2: Love every outfit for this show, especially the latex with the green hair

I can't believe people are complaining about the outfits! These are so much better than BTWB's costumes (though I liked the set and props better at the BTWB).

These were SO messy and the wigs too:  

314px-Lady_Gaga_Born_This_Way_Ball_costu

The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour_Born_This_Wa

The-Born-This-Way-Bal-in-Melbourne-New-J

Edited by Married the Night

HANZ

I am in love with this one tho

so underrated by everyone

artRAVE-in-Ft.-Lauderdale-5.jpg

artRAVE-in-Ft.-Lauderdale-4.jpg

SNaWH57.giftumblr_n52yj5bwYl1rlt6ieo4_250.gif

tumblr_n52yj5bwYl1rlt6ieo3_250.giftumblr_n52yj5bwYl1rlt6ieo2_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

lairofhk

It's a good show on the whole. However, yes, I don't like how she shortened DWUW and a number of other tracks. Also the fact that she didn't include MTN, Judas, Scheibe, or HML, or TEoG, is kind of a shame. Also her dancing, and some of the outfits are not quite on point. But im sure as time passes she'll perfect them.