🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

Your work is very, very good.

I have to give you extra credit for being able to make great sigs with such a ****ty size limit, I don't know how you're able to do it.

Also, you should save your sigs/banners in PNG format rather than JPG, unless GGD doesn't allow PNG sigs? I'm not sure.

Phoenix

Your work is very, very good.

I have to give you extra credit for being able to make great sigs with such a ****ty size limit, I don't know how you're able to do it.

Also, you should save your sigs/banners in PNG format rather than JPG, unless GGD doesn't allow PNG sigs? I'm not sure.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot! And trust me it's a struggle, it's so hard to put something out in a good quality when you have to resize (f.e. a face) everything to a micro size. :giveup: I think you know how it goes. 

I always save in JPG format. :shrug: I think it allows PNG format, but is there any special reason why should I save in PNG? :) 

💎

JaysAMess

Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot! And trust me it's a struggle, it's so hard to put something out in a good quality when you have to resize (f.e. a face) everything to a micro size. :giveup: I think you know how it goes. 

I always save in JPG format. :shrug: I think it allows PNG format, but is there any special reason why should I save in PNG? :)

I've tried to make a sig (500x100) and it turned out awful. I think i'll just stick to making larger sigs. :sweat:

JPG: Reduces the quality of your work in order to fit a specific size limit.

PNG: Saves your work in the highest possible quality, so although the size of the file is larger, the quality of your work hasn't been damaged.

This is why I think it's always best to save your avatars as JPG and sigs/banners as PNG.

Phoenix

I've tried to make a sig (500x100) and it turned out awful. I think i'll just stick to making larger sigs. :sweat:

JPG: Reduces the quality of your work in order to fit a specific size limit.

PNG: Saves your work in the highest possible quality, so although the size of the file is larger, the quality of your work hasn't been damaged.

This is why I think it's always best to save your avatars as JPG and sigs/banners as PNG.

Wow, I didn't know that  :omg:  Thank you for that advice! :)

And I was just making myself a new set, and I managed to make a good looking avi but I worked on my sig for 1-2 hours and then decided to delete it at the end. :megaflop: 

💎

JaysAMess

Wow, I didn't know that  :omg:  Thank you for that advice! :)

And I was just making myself a new set, and I managed to make a good looking avi but I worked on my sig for 1-2 hours and then decided to delete it at the end. :megaflop:

You're welcome. :3

Haha, I always do that. :P

Hi I have a small request I was wondering if you could help me with please. I'm seeing Iggy in concert in May and I want a custom made shirt done to wear to the show.

This is her logo.

logo.png

http://www.iggyazalea.com.au/store/skin/frontend/default/iggyAzalea/images/logo.png

On the bottom how it says AZALEA I want that removed to say SZN same color scheme and everything

The blue box smaller to fit SZN.

This is the font she uses it's called Boardway http://www.font-zone.com/download.php?fid=2584 and i want the background transparent like in the original logo if possible. Please let me know if you can do this, please and thanks :) it will be greatly appreciated

Phoenix

Hi I have a small request I was wondering if you could help me with please. I'm seeing Iggy in concert in May and I want a custom made shirt done to wear to the show.

This is her logo. logo.png

http://www.iggyazalea.com.au/store/skin/frontend/default/iggyAzalea/images/logo.png

On the bottom how it says AZALEA I want that removed to say SZN same color scheme and everything

The blue box smaller to fit SZN.

This is the font she uses it's called Boardway http://www.font-zone.com/download.php?fid=2584 and i want the background transparent like in the original logo if possible. Please let me know if you can do this, please and thanks :) it will be greatly appreciated

Yes ofc I can. No problem :yes: But I'd have to do it tomorrow 'cause it's late now and I'm over phone if tht's okay :)

💎

Archived