💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Scheiße so perfect?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

The tag says opinion but it should be "Fact". It's one of the only Gaga songs I still listen to when it comes on shuffle. She sounds so fierce in the intro and the production is just like WHOA NELLY I just wanna dance and go out, drink and prepare myself to let loose

taylor-5.gif

The buildup to the chorus "When I'm on a mission, I rebuke my condition, if you're a strong female you dont need permission" still gives me heavy goosebumps and she sounds so s-xy like I imagine her wearing a latex black cat suit with a long blonde ponytail running towards a car while holding a machine gun umomg.png

and then chorus starts and its just too much for me to handle 

oprah-crying-o-1.gif

and then once the bridge comes I've just about lost it to the point where I'm no longer human, I'm not even aware of this world I'm living in, my brain is just in a strange place where I can't even function properly.

gc7yR6c.gif

and then once the song finished I learn that I'm back to reality, I'm human again and the adventure ends

giphy.gif

So why is Scheiße perfect in your opinion? I'm interested to see your reasons 

9nKzT.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Because is RedOne and Gaga

yeah I figured, I mean Poker Face, Paper Gangsta, Bad Romance, So Happy I Could Die, Judas and Scheisse turn me into a different person. I can't wait for what they are cooking up but I have to be careful as well. 

TimisaMonster

Thank RedOne...

Scheiße 2.0...GET READY FOR LG5...2016

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Head Empty

Because duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget imperdiet nec imperdiet iaculis. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a consectetuer eget.

(fake German for: "it just is" :hunty:)

Because it just is and everyone will deal. 

But gurl, you don't listen to other Gaga songs? Hush your breeze.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

My cousin recently fell in love with this song, and she's not even a gaga stan.

schieBe was single worthy :legend: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Alien Tulip

Thank RedOne...

Scheiße 2.0...GET READY FOR LG5...2016

:giveup:

RedOne and Gaga are not human. There is no possible way any human can compose these out of this world songs. I think there's more to what Redone said when he mentioned that Gaga is his sister. It's like they landed on this planet in 2008 and took over the world. 

Tommy Monster

Great production, inovative idea, no one ever did something like that (really, it would be like the "rah-ra" part 2.0 if this song had been a single), killer chorus, killers hooks, killer bridge :gaga: 

Alien Tulip

Because it just is and everyone will deal. 

But gurl, you don't listen to other Gaga songs? Hush your breeze.

I still love her music but I need a new album however when I shuffle the 3,000 songs on my phone and a Gaga songs comes up I don't skip the redone songs or the edge of glory and marry the night. 

Archived