💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Put all the charts beside, do you think Prism is better than ARTPOP?

Versace Girl

259 members have voted

1. 1. Is prism better than artpop music wise?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

heeeeeeeelllllllll nnnooooooo. 

the only good songs on that album are walking on air and dark horse, which is already testing its limits with that god awful rap cameo...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

i like Katy , i bought the album.... but its really not great at all. i don't see appeal in this record. oh and to answer your question.. no way.

I love both PRISM and ARTPOP equally :yes: I alternate between the two constantly, as soon as I'm done listening to PRISM I listen to ARTPOP, and vice versa :music: There are songs that I dislike on ARTPOP, more than the songs I dislike on PRISM, but there are also songs that I like on ARTPOP, more than the songs I like on PRISM :shrug:

This, pretty much.

Prismatic

hope 15 ppl were joking or drunk 

I am not drunk or high nor am I joking.

I really think PRISM is better than ARTPOP. This is a Gaga forum, so it's no surprise that ARTPOP received more votes.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

IWasBornThisWay

ARTPOP >>>>> PRISM >> Beyoncé > Britney Jean > Pure Heroine

In my opinion

ARTPOP>>>>>Pure Heroine>>>>>>>>Prism>>>Beyonce>Britney Jean (i'm sorry jean, i like blackout, circus and femme fatale tho)

Psychedelic

No.

ARTPOP is somewhat better, but stans believing it's 'way superior' are DELUSIONAL!

Like for real, you guys are not listening to Mozart or Chopin... it's just Lady Gaga... relaaaaaaaaaax!

MonsterOfSpain

No.

ARTPOP is somewhat better, but stans believing it's 'way superior' are DELUSIONAL!

Like for real, you guys are not listening to Mozart or Chopin... it's just Lady Gaga... relaaaaaaaaaax!

That's true, it's just the Goddess of Pop & Universe :legend:

Archived