Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

More songs but most are cut vs less songs but most are full versions

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

JgHaus78

it would be such a major buzz kill if you were dancing too aura and it cut off right b4 the "DANCE SEX ART POP" Part

Sugarfall

If the tracklist is good def less songs in full, I think I would be a little sad when I go to my first Gaga concert in September, if she would like cut my fave song. And when I watched the BTWB on Youtube, it actually annoyed me a bit how almost every single song was only 1/2 of it. Or even less...

PlanetChromatica

it would be such a major buzz kill if you were dancing too aura and it cut off right b4 the "DANCE SEX ART POP" Part

or just after like at the Jingle Bell Ball  :noparty:

I agree, less songs in full and maybe one or two medley's but if she cuts the ARTPOP singles I will be annoyed, really hoping to see a full length version of Judas for this tour, hated that one of my favourite songs was cut short on the BTWB  :sick:

JgHaus78

or just after like at the Jingle Bell Ball  :noparty:

I agree, less songs in full and maybe one or two medley's but if she cuts the ARTPOP singles I will be annoyed, really hoping to see a full length version of Judas for this tour, hated that one of my favourite songs was cut short on the BTWB  :sick:

the whole point of a tour is too promote the current album, the old singles are not a priority and need to be a medley or cut short/removed. i hated how half of born this way was cut. 

bionic

Less songs in full. Maybe some medleys of old songs, then mash-ups of new and old.

buy bionic

VforVendetta

All songs of ARTPOP and most of her other singles is not that much. Considering that Telephone, Jewel N Drugs, DWUW and some of her older singles won't be full for obvious reasons I think that the time will be fine. :yes:

VforVendetta

Actually:

Aura full

Venus full

GUY full

Sexxx Dreams full

Jewels N Drugs first half and chorus

MANiCURE full

DWUW no second verse

ARTPOP full

Swine full

Donatella half

Fashion! full without the french part

MJH full

Dope full

Gypsy full

Applause full

PokerFace full

Paparazzi full

Bad Romance full

Telephone only Gaga's part

Alejandro short

Born This Way Full

Judas without second the verse

TEOG full

MTN without a second verse

This is around 1 Hour and 20 minutes of music also. Add around 40-50 minutes of talking and you have a full 2 hours show.

Archived