💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Monsters stan categories

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

SwagLikeLG

a mix of BTW hipster and yasssss stan tbh  :toofunny: 

except i don't hate on ARTPOP at all, I do believe BTW was her best album and I'm not sure if I'll ever love another album more than that one tho. And yasss stan just because I appreciate everything she's ever done, but the rest of the description is false, I'd never use LM.com except to get presale codes. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Witch

The Born This Way hipster

But I really love TFM era and ARTPOP songs, but BTW is her best era yet, thematically, in execution and solid tracks.

ryhanna

I guess if any of those i'm a BTW Hipster but I still think Gaga can outdo herself and I'm not a snob so :awkney: 

• 2 months later...
VforVendetta

I found this old thread I.had made and its so funny. :lmao: Gonn bump tbh. :emma:

Sunny

There should be an Unreleased - stan

Which, I am, along with non -era stan

I like dancin', and ponies....

LaLuna

Given those descriptions in the OP I like to think I'm a non-era stan. I think every era had something special about it and I don't stan for one more than the other. I think it's pointless to live in the past and hope that Gaga will recreate her past eras because "omg, Fame Monster era slaayyyyed, why can't she be on top on the world like that again" or "Born This Way is more ARTPOP than the actual ARTPOP".

Cody Draco

Given those descriptions in the OP I like to think I'm a non-era stan. I think every era had something special about it and I don't stan for one more than the other. I think it's pointless to live in the past and hope that Gaga will recreate her past eras because "omg, Fame Monster era slaayyyyed, why can't she be on top on the world like that again" or "Born This Way is more ARTPOP than the actual ARTPOP".

Agreed. I love all of her eras and albums. I would consider myself a Born This Way hipster because that is what I personally view as her creative peak so far. The descriptions exaggerate a bit and are playful. I personally wouldn't want ARTPOP to be released after TFM. I like the order we have received.

Ronk

None of those categories.  Each era has amazing songs, costumes, sets. and performances.  But I am a stan of Gaga as a person; kind and caring, helping the world and saving lives, with strong traditional family values, with unwavering dedication to the things in which she believes.   A person who knows that at the end of the day we are not defined by our awards, but by our kindness towards others and the good we did in the world.  I stan not for the music or the eras, I stan for Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived