💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Monsters stan categories

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

This has to do only with for which era you stan for, NOT which era you became a fan. Also it is meant to be for fun so enjoy it before start complaining.

- The Oldschool Fans: these fans stan for during Gaga's pre-Fame and Fame era. They believe that Gaga was passionate back then and not pretentious. They claim that this is the reason that Gaga was successful and that if she had debuted with any other era she would have flopped. They finally claim that they were following and listening to her before she becomes famous, when she was performing in small clubs and in her shower. There aren't many of them left today because most of them jumped ship when Gaga evolved during her next Eras or they aren't very active anymore. They are the ones that post "we miss the old Lady Gaga" or "we want the old Gaga back" in PokerFace and Just Dance videos

- The Fame Monster Stans: these are the stans that embrace the most The Fame Monster album and era. They never forget to claim that it has no fillers and that Bad Romance is on it. They claim that this Gaga was flawless and actually during that era everything was at its peak because of her team and The album alone (and that has nothing to do with Gaga being in the top of her career back then). They usually stan hard for RedOne and think that Gaga should give him her Grammy's and give him a blowjob whenever he wants because he is the real God and not Kanye West. They most of the times drag hard BTW era because they believe it damaged Gaga'a career and it was not cool enough. They tend to appreciate ARTPOP because they believe that it is closer to her routes and has much cooler songs and because they believe that it should have been released after TFM insted of BTW (they still praise TFM more of course).

- The Born This Way hipsters: these are the stans of BTW era. They claim that it was Gaga's most ambitious work and that Gaga was Mother Teresa back then. They claim that everything Gaga did and will do will never reach BTW. They love to use the word basic for everything that doesn't belong in BTW era.Even if BTW was very successful they wait the day that the GP will fully embrace and appreciate the masterpiece that is BTW. They tend to be snob with ARTPOP claiming that it was not innovative enough and that BTW is the real ARTPOP (even if Gaga created and ARTPOP so she only can define what ARTPOP is).

- The Yaasss stans: these are the stans that worship everything that has the Lady Gaga name on it even if its a recoding of farts. They tend to use mainly Twitter and LM.com. They scream a lot Yaasss in a way that can make a car explode whenever Gaga is around. They tend to be very aggressive. If you ever hear yaaassss on the street DON'T look back! RUN!!!

- The haters-fans: these have a love-hate relationship with Gaga. They claim that they love Gaga a lot and they are actually better fans that you. They believe that all others are delusionals and sheeps. For some reason everything everyone else does is always better than what Gaga does, always! Also Gaga has no chance to ever claim the crown of Pop in the future like Michael Jackson or Madonna and whoever thinks that is delusional for them. There is a strong possibility that they are also well-trained trolls but it was never officially proven till today.

- The non-era stans: these stans are fans of all Gaga era's(like all stans of course) but they aren't stanning majorly for any era. Everybody would like to be in this category but no, there are many people in here from every category.

Have you noticed these categories in the fanbase? :fan:

So what category(ies) do you belong? (ARTPOP era doesn't have an official stanbase yet because these fanbases tend to be created when we have moved to the next era).[its for fun and it is real, don't start the Labels comments little lawyers]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Born This Way hipsters :legend:

edit:

Wait... :wtf:  I'm not hating on ARTPOP at all, or TFM, or Fame

BTW was just my favorite album and era, other albums slay me hard as well, just BTW was beyond epic

Oscar

That yass description is so condescending. I'm not afraid to admit I love everything her name is on. I can't describe why, but just hearing her voice on something makes me happy. 

I'm an Old School Fan but I don't have all those qualities, I believe The Fame Monster was Gaga most flawless era

TSUNAMI

I'm Oldschool Early The Fame Era stan and what you posted is not true :awkney:

I'm fan from 2008 and stan since February 2009. and as every day since then went on I loved her every day even more and it never ends and it never will. 

TraeumereiLPB

I had a good laugh, thank you :lmao:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

VforVendetta

I'm Oldschool Early The Fame Era stan and what you posted is not true :awkney:

I'm fan from 2008 and stan since February 2009. and as every day since then went on I loved her every day even more and it never ends and it never will.

Well you may belong is more than one categories or be on a minority. It is meant to be funny and sarcastic though, don't take it that seriously. People can't be limited into labels and categories that easily anyway. :sweat:

VforVendetta

I became a monster in the BTW era, but that description isn't true for me

It doesn't have to do with In which era you became a fan but which era you stan.

Archived