Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland 3/28 - Videos, Pix, Set List + My Experience

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrincess26

So I threw a letter/card with a stuffed unicorn attached to it…one of her dancers picked it up…do you think she will get it??

speedbliss

We're you the one who was separated from his friends trying to move sideways? Seriously. Horribly organized LMZ. And some of the fans were horrible. I enjoyed Gaga but the rest was total crap. Thanks for posting these.

speedbliss

just because you say youre not complaining doesnt mean youre not complaining, because half of this post is nothing but a bunch of complaints, exceptions, and negative comments. you should have known there was a risk of her not ~performing the way you wanted her to perform for you~ when you decided to spend as much money to fly across the country without even knowing what type of production the Roseland theater was able to accommodate.

She chose to do that show for you, she picked the songs, she did choreography, she did everything she could. She obviously put enough effort to even HAVE rehearsals. For a venue as intimate as this one, for such an occasion, she could have easily sat at a piano and only done her most famous singles for double the amount of money you paid for. Hell, she could have used this as promo for ARTPOP, but instead chose to play songs she most likely will not do again because they weren't singles in previous eras.

You don't know the reasons why she chose those songs, you don't know if it was Roseland's idea for her to perform for only an hour or if it was hers.

this entire post comes as entirely ungrateful and entitled.

This is always the problem with Gaga fans, they have theories or objections on what she could have done BETTER before relishing in the moments they share with her.

You have no idea what you are talking about. No. EVERYONE around me... And I was front row couldn't believe this messy unorganzed flop of a LMZ. I've been to many. And this was pure crap. The people were rude. Lady starlight played one song her entire set and it was horrible. Most people couldnt even see Gaga when she went to play dope/you and I. And many many people had a horrible time. Sometimes "gaga vibes" just don't cut it. and yes. I AM COMPLAINING.

jeffmark84

Can someone explain the lmz at roseland.. I was reading the forums last night and in some pictures it looked like lmz from blocked off from the regular ga, but now im reading what a mess it was in here this morning. I am going on monday and worried about it. I plan on getting there around 9 and hoping for the best

cdparky

Tbh, you should've just waited to go to the actual artRave, and the duration for mini-concerts like these it's ok. Madonna performed for only 45 mins at L'Olympia and Beyoncé for 75. 

It isn't really ok though and it doesn't have to be like that. I've seen The Killers play 90 minutes in a Pub a few years ago, The Foo Fighters play a full 2hr 30 at Dingwalls in London, Muse do a 90 minute set at Shepherds Bush, Paul McCartney play 2 hours at the 100 club in London - all mini shows. Or look at what Prince does. Obviously I realise they are very different acts but charging people hundreds to get in and shorting the show like that is just wrong and should not be acceptable - do them as free promo gigs and bill it as such.

I was at that Madonna show at the Olympia, prime example of how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Just play another 30 minutes in front of a rabid audience (which all these shows will be stacked with), nobody complains and everyone goes home happy.

thefamebitch

In defense of the LMZ, me and my friend had an amazing time. Yes there were a lot assholes, and I am pretty sure most people on this forum know EXACTLY who we are talking about, I steered clear of them and went to the semi left of the center, and got front row. Awesome view, she winked and my friend and I. We were surrounded by very friendly people who we met that night, we danced, laughed and sang together like our lives depended on it. I guess it just depends on where you were!

Lana Winters

In defense of the LMZ, me and my friend had an amazing time. Yes there were a lot assholes, and I am pretty sure most people on this forum know EXACTLY who we are talking about, I steered clear of them and went to the semi left of the center, and got front row. Awesome view, she winked and my friend and I. We were surrounded by very friendly people who we met that night, we danced, laughed and sang together like our lives depended on it. I guess it just depends on where you were!

Any chance this was near the girl who was sitting on the floor because she wanted to conserve energy/was sick all week? People are just plain rude. The middle was definitely filled with assholes but the concert was definitely amazing and worth it despite everyone else.

PLEASE DONT GET ME STARTED EITHER! I had a M&G for the AC Monster Ball @ Borgata. Show got cancelled 24 hours before show time. She promised she'd "do something special for us" but.... never happened! Luckily I met someone off craigslist selling a ticket and got to sit in the very top last row (I could almost touch the ceiling) of Radio City to at least experience the show (Since her Doc cancelled everything but the 4 NYC shows). 

Yea I just went back and ransacked her Twitter.

And I QUOTE:

Soooo WOMP to that. We've seen the stage and theres no pit. :lmao:

That is for the ARTRAVE. She never said she was picking 20 people up for the Roseland shows. 

thefamebitch

Any chance this was near the girl who was sitting on the floor because she wanted to conserve energy/was sick all week? People are just plain rude. The middle was definitely filled with assholes but the concert was definitely amazing and worth it despite everyone else.

That is for the ARTRAVE. She never said she was picking 20 people up for the Roseland shows. 

Hmmmm there was a girl and a guy near me who periodically sat down.  I was front row towards the left side of the stage!

People are so ****ing rude "it's not gagas fault you spent that much money" shut up. He wanted to see the Roseland show so he spent the money, that's his choice. If I spent that much money I would be disappointed with a 55 minute show and if you spent it you all would be to.

just because you say youre not complaining doesnt mean youre not complaining, because half of this post is nothing but a bunch of complaints, exceptions, and negative comments. you should have known there was a risk of her not ~performing the way you wanted her to perform for you~ when you decided to spend as much money to fly across the country without even knowing what type of production the Roseland theater was able to accommodate.

She chose to do that show for you, she picked the songs, she did choreography, she did everything she could. She obviously put enough effort to even HAVE rehearsals. For a venue as intimate as this one, for such an occasion, she could have easily sat at a piano and only done her most famous singles for double the amount of money you paid for. Hell, she could have used this as promo for ARTPOP, but instead chose to play songs she most likely will not do again because they weren't singles in previous eras.

You don't know the reasons why she chose those songs, you don't know if it was Roseland's idea for her to perform for only an hour or if it was hers. 

this entire post comes as entirely ungrateful and entitled. 

This is always the problem with Gaga fans, they have theories or objections on what she could have done BETTER before relishing in the moments they share with her.

This entire post is rude. Shut up. You didn't spend the money, the people who spent the money have everything right to complain. Take a seat.

wahljennifer322

It's too bad about LMZ. Wigh they could barricade a section on the floor for those tickets only. For those with LMZ, did you stop and buy merchandise first? Was the merch stand still open after the show ended? TBH, I have found so many more friendly monsters on this site than LM.com. For the message Gaga tries so hard to spread, I am appalled with the amount of ***holes on that site. The behavior of the pushing at the show just goes to show the selfishness of others and disregard for fellow fans. We are all there to have a good time.

Well, she looked amazing in the pictures you all posted. I still cannot wait! This is really a once in a lifetime experience IMO.

Thanks for sharing. So glad this worked out well for you Gypsyprincess! It was a rough road getting there!

To the OP I'm sorry about your bad experience, I hope you still had some fun and I hope artRave makes up for it for you! I had a similar situation when I flew to see Rihanna in New Orleans on the final show of her last tour, aside from gaga she's my favorite so I know how you feel with the crowd being rude and things not going how you pictured.

I am happy you went.  If you didn't we would of all missed out on your story and great videos from the show. Not all occasions are full proof perfect.  Hey, you got to see her during and after the concert.  Remember your lucky. 

Lana Winters

It's too bad about LMZ. Wigh they could barricade a section on the floor for those tickets only. For those with LMZ, did you stop and buy merchandise first? Was the merch stand still open after the show ended? TBH, I have found so many more friendly monsters on this site than LM.com. For the message Gaga tries so hard to spread, I am appalled with the amount of ***holes on that site. The behavior of the pushing at the show just goes to show the selfishness of others and disregard for fellow fans. We are all there to have a good time.

Well, she looked amazing in the pictures you all posted. I still cannot wait! This is really a once in a lifetime experience IMO.

Thanks for sharing. So glad this worked out well for you Gypsyprincess! It was a rough road getting there!

When you check in for LMZ they bring you to the main floor and you can buy drinks and go to the bathroom along with a coat check but there is no merch booth down there. At around 6:40-6:50 they let you up the stairs to the main stage area where you get your spot and stay there for the remainder of the show. It's not until after the show you can buy merchandise.

I don't even want to post my story about what happened because of the assholes there tbh.

Archived