Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland 3/28 - Videos, Pix, Set List + My Experience

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

Tropico

I'm so sorry you never got the show you expected and I'm sorry everyone was so rude. I would've expected Gaga to perform longer. I hope you at least had some sort of a good time. And thank you very much for these videos and photo's. I know you had to do a lot to get good ones. :hug:

SO MUCH MONEY THOUGH! :(

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sexypapichulo1

I get what your say it was short but you all have to understand that she NEVER said those 7 shows at Roseland Ballroom were the ArtRave Tour.....thats why she only sang a couple of songs....be thankful that you all were one of the first few people to see Gaga perform her new single G.U.Y.

whytennis

I was at the show on Friday and agree that the set list was a bummer.  I couldn't believe it when she started singing Applause when she did.  It seemed way too early in the show.  And then she said "goodnight" afterwards and I couldn't believe she was already going into her encore.  Oh well.  I will say we had a ton of fun.  We bought the Hot Seat package, and our tickets came with even more perks than advertised (free drink tickets!).  We had a great view of the stage from our table in the balcony.  I've never been able to see a show so well at the Roseland, because the sight lines are usually so terrible.  The sound was great too.  There were roses and candles everywhere.. it was beautiful!  Gaga put a lot of though into decorating the venue for the occasion.  They also had some very yummy appetizers before the show.  All in all, a fun time, but it was really hard not feeling disappointed the show was so short. 

ChristianSaad

I get what your say it was short but you all have to understand that she NEVER said those 7 shows at Roseland Ballroom were the ArtRave Tour.....thats why she only sang a couple of songs....be thankful that you all were one of the first few people to see Gaga perform her new single G.U.Y.

I still had the best time of my life. Gaga was amazing even if she had only been on stage for only 5 minutes, it doesn't matter in the end. What matters is those fans that feel entitled and ruined everyone else's day..... Oh yeah and the stupid ass security at Roseland too... those are the two things that really destroyed my night. NOT GAGA! And I know this post made it sound like Gaga was at fault, but she definitely was not.

Just wanted to make sure everyone realized that ^^^^^ =D

ChristianSaad

Just in case anyone is curious...........

I HAD A BILLION TIMES BETTER OF AN EXPERIENCE TONIGHT AT SHOW #2 AND I HAD REGULAR GA NOT LMZ!!

I would have never thought that regular GA would be more worth it, but I stayed near the back and got to drink and dance and not deal with people pushing and shoving..

p.s. GAGA was on a whole nother LEVEL tonight.. the show was a billlllllion times better.... Gaga was on FIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!! Videos already uploaded =) will be making a new post once all links are available

Yay!! So glad you had a better time tonight :D

I've got LMZ for Saturday but I don't think I'm going to bother going too early since it sounds so messy. I think I'll just see where I get and if I can't get a good spot I'll stand at the back like you did.

Also - I meant to say, thanks so much in advance (and retrospect) for your videos - they are always amazing.

ChristianSaad

Yay!! So glad you had a better time tonight :D

I've got LMZ for Saturday but I don't think I'm going to bother going too early since it sounds so messy. I think I'll just see where I get and if I can't get a good spot I'll stand at the back like you did.

Also - I meant to say, thanks so much in advance (and retrospect) for your videos - they are always amazing.

Thanks and to be honest, I think the LMZ craziness was just day one because my friends all had LMZ today and they said it wasn't as bad. You should be OK.

I should have known the first show everything always goes wrong. I mean look at all the technical difficulties on the very first monster ball or born this way ball or any tour really.

Glad you enjoyed the vids, Night 2 vids are up now =)

DeanSummer

YES THAT WAS ME! I was having a panic attack on the floor

I tried moving to the right, NOT forward.. instead I got pushed back row by row eventually until I ended up with about 5 rows of fans ahead of me.. complete DISASTER..

I got all the way to the right where my friends were and there was 10 fans inbetween me and them and they said "HELL NO YOU'RE NOT GETTING THROUGH US!" and I was like fine thanks for being so nice to other Gaga fans and I just stayed where I was at that point and almost started to cry..

Luckily my love for Gaga kept me going. She was amazing and on point. If it wasn't for those stupid fans I would have had the best night of my life.

P.S. LMZ was totally not worth it, in terms of the "early admission" aspect. I would have been happy with just a GA ticket because a ton of GA's were near me and even in front of me since they assholed their way to the front.

This one guy (wearing kandi and light gloves, rave style) was about 6'4" and he started all the way in the back and got up to me and the people I was standing next to. He tried going in front of us and we all literally had to push him back. I looked at him and said "dude, you're TALL AS **** you're gonna have a good view no matter where you are, stop being an asshole and cutting all these short people"... this one girl near me was about to punch him in his face but he cut other people instead.. disaster lol

Well I know how stupid organisation and how rude some monsters can be (Vienna) but your time will come one day !

DS

Archived