💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who of you find G.U.Y to be their fave song on this album?

It's on the bottom half in my opinion. Worst chorus on the album but one of the best bridges.

Birthday Boy

ohhhh thank you! I didn't realise i didn't changed it, thanks! :hug:

you're welcome :)

MonsterMum

I always found GUY to be one of the least good and when the announcent came many will remember that I said that I was afraid it won't do well because its not a very good song and its dated.

I remember us having the same opinion about this when GUY was announced. Our flawless representation of the GP taste, who needs Tarot cards tbh :whitney:

monketsharona

So who of you find G.U.Y to be their fave song on this album?

It's still one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP like MTN is still my second favortite song from BTW. I don't care about charts.

GagaMyBlood95

music not the bling :derpga:

#220 ARTPOP

Well, it's holding somewhere at least...

VforVendetta

I remember us having the same opinion about this when GUY was announced. Our flawless representation of the GP taste, who needs Tarot cards tbh :whitney:

I know. We are flawless indeed. :whitney:

VforVendetta
#605 G.U.Y. :noparty:
Better so that we can move on. I hope that Gaga will release a 4th single and then move on to ACT II next year.

Birthday Boy

Better so that we can move on. I hope that Gaga will release a 4th single and then move on to ACT II this year.

fixed it a bit :hug:

VforVendetta

fixed it a bit :hug:

Its impossible this year. She will be on Tour and she will also release the Jazz album. A new album Era needs time and energy for promotion and managing. It would be ideal for Gaga to release Gypsy in Summer (and if she wants Sexxx Dreams or Dope for last quarter as well), in September release the Jazz album, in January perfrom in Space and release the lead single and in February the second ACT EP.

Archived