💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga do all songs of ARTPOP on the tour?

dutchyguy

Featured Posts

dutchyguy

I personally would prefer if she would do just:
Applause
Gypse
Aura
Venus
G.U.Y.
Do what u Want
Sexxx Dreams
ARTPOP

It slows down the show so much if only the real real real fans know the song she's singing.

Example: Like at Beyonce's show.. she performed about 9 new songs and you could notice how everybody went from super excited to a bit bored when she performed 'Heaven'.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

She'll likely perform all the songs, with the possible exception of Jewels N' Drugs since there are three features on the song, not just one (as in Telephone or DWUW.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

VenusDreams

Applause

Gypsy

Aura

Venus

G.U.Y.

Do what u Want

Sexxx Dreams

ARTPOP

It slows down the show so much if only the real real real fans know the song she's singing.

Example: Like at Beyonce's show.. she performed about 9 new songs and you could notice how everybody went from super excited to a bit bored when she performed 'Heaven'.

I agree with this list

RAMROD

Yes, naturally.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Laceface

I think she will, but will obviously shorten a few. She should use JnD for an interlude or something

She has a short enough list of hits that she can perform all of them + the full album, assuming hits=/=every single.

Not people not wanting J&D, this song is a ****ing urban masterpiece and watch the crowd go cray cray when the DJWS breakdown kicks in. 

And yes, she should do all of the songs and all of them in full. The problem with BTW was that there were 17 tracks and most of them were long whereas the total duration of ARTPOP is only an hour compared to the 73 minutes long BTW. 

Tbh, the only songs than need to be done in full except the ones from ARTPOP (obviously) are Bad Romance and Born This Way. The rest need to be included in mash-ups. 

Born To Slay

I made a playlist of all 15 songs from ARTPOP and Just Dance, poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory.

It totaled 89 min. With the full songs! So if she plays 2 hours that's enough time for interludes and some speeches, and wasn't the last tour 2 1/2 hours?

She should be able to all of these songs.

Applause

Gypse

Aura

Venus

G.U.Y.

Do what u Want

Sexxx Dreams

ARTPOP

That's not fair tho, everyone should get the chance to see a performance of their fav song off the album.

Yes. All the songs please.

But que the hate for Jewels N' Drugs I guess... :roll:

I'd like to see Jewels N Drugs live but I'd like it to be

TI's part

Chorus

Gaga's part

Chorus

DJ White Shadows breakdown

Chorus

Of course? :awkney:

Except Jewels N' Drugs, maybe a shortened version, not because I don't like it because I really do, but because it's a collab with three people and we would hear pre recorded raps and Gaga doing nothing and dancing awkwardly while it happens like at SXSW :emma:

Archived