Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Goddess of Love changes her Twitter name to CREATIVE REBELLION �

Jester

Featured Posts

I think it's actually because she hasn't released a video or a single in months, and she's just been tweeting nonsense that only alienates people. The frustration will end when (if) she delivers quality work again

This

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poker

why is everyone being so negative? like there is no need for it, everyone has a twitter and is entitled to change the name is they wish to?! 

Maybe because she's been all talk no work the last 7 months. She didn't change the name to StefiXOXO, she changed it to 'Creative Rebellion' quite ironic when all the creative stuff you put out in 8 months was only one mv and a film of a photoshoot.

Kindness rules all.

MessyTop

Ive grown so tired of this pretentious art crap. ARTPOP is a pop record about s-x and d--gs. She needs to stop acting like the second coming of picasso when shes giving us rupaul. Please stop please.

This

Gaga, all the theory isn't doing ANYTHING if you don't visualize and share with the world.

It's been like that since forever now. Gonna love you no matter what, but please stop this mysterious mess :deadbanana:

Tokyo Rose

Gaga, all the theory isn't doing ANYTHING if you don't visualize and share with the world.

It's been like that since forever now. Gonna love you no matter what, but please stop this mysterious mess :deadbanana:

She doesn't need our help

tRrlsq0.gif

XoXoJoanneGaga

The fact that you think she owes you something is what I just don't understand.

Please don't quote me with this RadioARTPOP nonsense :)

She doesn't owe me anything, she owes it to herself to deliver quality work and not have her career end at the age of 28. I'd like to see her succeed because she's capable of being the best :)

Poker

The fact that you think she owes you something is what I just don't understand.

She doesn't owe us anything. She's the one talking about being an artist :duck:

Kindness rules all.

She's making it SO difficult to be her fan at the moment.
Why does she keep coming out with stuff like this? I understand that she doesn't wanna just be reduced to being a pop star who makes generic music with no personal thoughts or creativity of their own but she's taking this thing overboard now, almost to the point where she's embarrassing herself.
Like her tweets used to really amuse & interest me (in a good way) and now I just find myself wincing or almost wanting to face palm as I read them.
Wish she'd just go back to her normal fun self and stop trying to shove the multiple different meanings of ARTPOP down our throat and trying to illustrate how she is so very different to everyone around her.

And to the people saying we should be appreciating that we have her personality and not someone 'soulless' or a 'fame *****' like miley or katy, i understand where you're coming from, but as others have said, she hasn't released anything in like 7 months, this whole era is one huge mess and she isn't helping the situation by posting weird ass stuff that to other people is just coming across as delusional and pretentious. 

I feel terrible ranting about her as I do love her, and have never been one of these fans to try and bring her down or be negative, but lately she's just making stuff so difficult and I kinda wish she'd just go back to the fun gaga...

msquare91

Jesus, what the hell happened to the nuanced social and cultural critique you used to have going on, Gaga? I thought we were over this immature phase!

Morphine Prince

It's just a title change Jesus Christ. Why is everyone overreacting? Yes , she hasn't been doing anything but if she feels like changing it, why does it matter? "Creative Rebellion" sounds like a cool concept. Maybe she'll do something with it.

LetsGetHigh

I'm sorry, but Gaga I'm pretty sure has said that she is not worried by what her critics thinks, and she doesn't seem to be worried about the charts... so if she is not worried about any of these things, then why should we be.

Oh?!

tumblr_m7qqhxYhSS1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Emvee

Who the **** cares? :laughga:

Honestly y'all get so damn worked up over the DUMBEST stuff.

I saw this tweet and just rolled my eyes cause I knew someone on GGD was gonna thread it and it was just gonna full of people talking **** and called her pretentious.

She's not trying to win over the GP, you are.

Electric Venus

i prefer her old name, picture and header but this feels a lot more like gaga again, chill out guys she can do whatever she likes :kissga:

Archived