other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Mess, JJCC's new single (which nobody noticed came out three days ago :rip: ) is a B-side from their last mini-album. And not even the best B-side.

Giving me teases of RaNia putting their old single "Up" on their new mini-album.

PopReaper

I did notice bc it popped up all the time on the 'Recommended' list, but I didn't care enough to watch/post it here :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

10 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

I loved it. It was the best way to kickstart my Saturday. After watching the vid I was like :rip: and then I remembered it was a free track. :udidnt: :rip: I still haven't recovered.:D The beat was HARD. The choreography was slick.

Also.. I caved in and finally bought T-ARA's 'So Good' album off Amazon last week. It's the first time I've had to do that and hope it arrives safely. It's the only album from this year that I wanted and couldn't get digitally. I'm kinda annoyed it isn't on iTunes.

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, Duality said:

I loved it. It was the best way to kickstart my Saturday. After watching the vid I was like :rip: and then I remembered it was a free track. :udidnt: :rip: I still haven't recovered.:D The beat was HARD. The choreography was slick.

Also.. I caved in and finally bought T-ARA's 'So Good' album off Amazon last week. It's the first time I've had to do that and hope it arrives safely. It's the only album from this year that I wanted and couldn't get digitally. I'm kinda annoyed it isn't on iTunes.

Oooh I didn't know you could download it from Soundcloud! I didn't bother checking. Thanks for the info! Just downloaded.

Interesting choice to make it free. I assume that means it can't chart.

PoshLife
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Party (Winter Version)

I knew they were just gonna make it "we can't stop stop stop yeogin winter time" :smh:

PoshLife

I'm really liking Hello Bitches :giveup: I hope there's a demo we'll hear someday of the original "Asian Bitches." (I think it's mostly the same, they just changed the title. And the video would have had Asian dancers. Though maybe this is all just a rumor haha)

PoshLife

AfterSchool's Raina's second single, "I Don't Know," will be released on November 24.

Mess if this was the Orange Caramel comeback we were told to anticipate :smh: inb4 it's another ballad that slays the charts for 50 weeks

PopReaper
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm really liking Hello Bitches :giveup: I hope there's a demo we'll hear someday of the original "Asian Bitches." (I think it's mostly the same, they just changed the title. And the video would have had Asian dancers. Though maybe this is all just a rumor haha)

I heard the original song was supposed to be "Asian Bitches (feat. M.I.A.)" (hence the title) but then the collab didn't happen and she changed it's name.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived