Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

For DH to die :teehee:

:legend:

For the PRISM 4th single to rise... :teehee:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

Oh PLZ! Stop with the holier than thou speech!

It is completely justified for the fans to question & speculate as to what's going on! Having the album in your hands is not everything...of course we want to see her & vision for this album flourish.

And the only way she is going to flourish is if she goes out there & performs, releases singles & videos. Having just an album out is not the end all & be all. You have to do more.

Her career is at a steady decline....her fans want to see her doing good. And what's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing!

Fans should be able to freely discuss & speculate on these things...after all this is a forum for the fans of Lady Gaga!

Enough with the "Stop complaining....stop acting like a child...stop whining" bull! If you don't like it, then don't enter the thread, simple as that but don't come in acting all high & mighty!

If y'all are allowed to be whiny little brats 24/7, then I should be allowed to express my distaste for it.

Do you just not have lives to where you can just sit and whine all day?

When she does release stuff, it still not good enough. It's just an endless cycle

Smooth Criminal

If y'all are allowed to be whiny little brats 24/7, then I should be allowed to express my distaste for it

The only "whiny little brat" here is you, the rest of us are having a mature discussion as dedicated fans without resorting to elementary school lingo! 

GagaMyBlood95

I'm with you.... If she doesn't announce something, like FAST, I'mma be all over that gurl!

bionic

it surprises me how she can turn an era into a blackout.

she needs an actual management team to push her even if she feels she is being compromised.

right? she spent so much time in a media blackout, came out of it for like 2 months and now has (unofficially) disappeared again :(

buy bionic

She said that she had so many ideas, videos etc..

I hope the rumors about her not releasing the video till october is not true. otherwise..  :eww:

At least she can say something.  :pukey:

justiceleague

It feels to me like shes sticking her middle finger up at everyone and having a tantrum. Posting photos of that work b---h black guy and Taylor, playing little miss wifey. Dont get me wrong obv she has her own live but I swear that woman has no motivation anymore. Her interests are clearly waining. Its sad.

Tokyo Rose

The only "whiny little brat" here is you, the rest of us are having a mature discussion as dedicated fans without resorting to elementary school lingo! 

Ok  :)

gagaconvert

For you to bang the gong

For you to bang the gong.

LOL

da361_ORIG-I_see_what_you_did_there_bird

To the OP, please just continue to be patient. She is obviously working on it and wants it to be perfect - the wait will be worth it!

Also who is that s-xy man in the gif you posted?!  :whip:

justiceleague

She needs to sack that moron yes man bobby Campbell. Then he can at least put he was Gaga's manager for 5 mins on his CV (resume)

She's doing several things imo:

first one, I think she's made like three videos and she's deciding wether to release them as three different videos in the same trilogy or make a long video.

second one, I think she doesn't want to say nothing until all videos are wonderful, you already know that stuff with DWUW video. 

third one, I'm almost sure some stuff related to the artRAVE was also filmed, so it must be being worked in.

fourth one, she's elevating the hype.

hell0samuel

Well you know she can't be doing promo when the tour starts.

Sometimes I don't see the point of going on with this era if she's gonna go on tour in two months :/

i see what you mean. I think an early March release is the most sensible. at least it gives her a few weeks to promo before starting roseland. 

i think she will factor in promo on the tour, the tour dates arent as hectic for this tour, especially outside of USA. so maybe there might be opportunities there. 

I'm sure they have planned something, so lets hope :)

MonsterMum

Ok  :)

I'm with you boo :hug:

Who ever b---hes the most is the biggest queen. Just ignore the bandwagon. 

Rollercoaster

She's going to surprise release the single, push it to radio and stick out the video all within 3 days of eachother to grab a number 1.

Archived