Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

I know editing the video takes lots of time but can't she release the 3rd single already? I suppose the single can have some success before the video is released, like all other singles in the world that get released before videos :giveup: What is she waiting for?

Last month she said the real ARTPOP era will starts soon, and this month is almost over. Also the tour start early May :giveup: Where is the ARTPOP era she's talking about? What can she do in two months before the tour starts and she gets busy with it?

We've seen nothing. NOTHING.

vdMumW0.gif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

She went to LA yesterday or the day before, so I guess the chances of her doing serious work stuff is high :shrug: Don't worry, just hang in there a bit, everything will come together just fine :gaga:

Laceface

True, I guess she is going for a different approach with the single announcement & video as a surprise at the same time?

Last month she said the real ARTPOP era will starts soon, and this month is almost over. Also the tour start early May :giveup: Where is the ARTPOP era she's talking about? What can she do in two months before the tour starts and she gets busy with it?

We've seen nothing. NOTHING.

vdMumW0.gif

The tour is all the ARTPOP era that we will get.

vdMumW0.gif

I really hate what I´m going to say, but Gaga´s career has been getting messier and messier since at least 2 or 3 years

Tokyo Rose

This is so much like the wait for ARTPOP. Every day people complained that she's taking too long etc etc.

Well now we finally have the album, but you're still not satisfied are you?

Now she's not releasing the singles fast enough, she's not promoting enough. It's an endless stream of complaints.

Maybe you should just enjoy what she has already given you instead of whining constantly that you need more like a bratty child.

Archived