JD, PF, BR: 119 BPM

JD & PF: Identical synth/nearly identical bass lines

BR: similar synth line with a pause when she says "want your bad romance"

Dude, do you even listen to songs?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

The hi-hats, the bass kick, the snare, etc.

Percussion is all of the drum sounds that are used in the song :)

But I don't understand what hi-hats, snare, and all those musical terms are :sweat:

djBuffoon

But I don't understand what hi-hats, snare, and all those musical terms are :sweat:

loll This is a rough start :)

3513746_orig.jpg

MonsterOfSpain

loll This is a rough start :)

3513746_orig.jpg

So the chum chum chum (lol) is the beat, the different sounds are shynths and I don't know anything else :smh:

AbuHassan1992

The hi-hats, the bass kick, the snare, etc.

Percussion is all of the drum sounds that are used in the song :)

no it' definately 2/4. kick, snare, kick, snare. you're talking about just dance, right?

TimisaMonster

What about Gypsy :derpga:

why? :)

I don't consider Gypsy to be worthy of being on that list for... Many reasons :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

djBuffoon

no it' definately 2/4. kick, snare, kick, snare. you're talking about just dance, right?

Yup, I'm listening to it right now. We might just have to agree to disagree on this :laughga:

AbuHassan1992

Yup, I'm listening to it right now. We might just have to agree to disagree on this :laughga:

but... how can you NOT hear there's only 4 beats per bar?

djBuffoon

but... how can you NOT hear there's only 4 beats per bar?

Yes, I know that it's written in 4/4 time signature. I'm simply talking about the rhythm in which the percussion is laid out.

giskardsb

you're right about that with money honey and boys, but isn't just dance kick-snare-kick-snare?

no, listening to it, it repeats more or less all the time  a 2 bar pattern  K  K  K  S  K  S  K  S with some variation.

AbuHassan1992

no, listening to it, it repeats more or less all the time  a 2 bar pattern  K  K  K  S  K  S  K  S with some variation.

Yes, I know that it's written in 4/4 time signature. I'm simply talking about the rhythm in which the percussion is laid out.

are you guys deaf or something? The dums in just dance are KICK-HIHAT-SNARE-HIHAT- KICK-HIHAT-SNARE-HIHAT in the chorus and KICK-SNARE-KICK-SNARE in the verses. That’s it. I don’t even know if you don’t know what drums sound like right now.

you're not making any sense

djBuffoon

are you guys deaf or something? The dums in just dance are KICK-HIHAT-SNARE-HIHAT- KICK-HIHAT-SNARE-HIHAT in the chorus and KICK-SNARE-KICK-SNARE in the verses. That’s it. I don’t even know if you don’t know what drums sound like right now.

you're not making any sense

Excuse me, we both heard the exact same thing. If you disagree, that's fine, but I know what I'm hearing. Do not call me deaf, it makes you look like an ass.

no, listening to it, it repeats more or less all the time a 2 bar pattern K K K S K S K S with some variation.

THANK YOU.

Archived