Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga's Tour Avoiding the Red States

craig

Featured Posts

I don't think Gaga would discriminate fans just because they live in "red states"...

It's not a boycott - just that those conservative states have cultural differences that lead to less fandom for Gaga as a person and for her type of music.

I bet HUGE differences would show up if Blue and Red states have separate Billboard charts.

However, Gaga's team do have access to regional sales data, they know where she sells best.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneylopez99

I don't think Gaga would discriminate fans just because they live in "red states"...

this isnt discrimination.... :toofunny:

its marketing

I don't know what a 'red state' is tho...

More conservative less LGBT accepting and not very liberal like ect ect

Edit:

Like "Blue states" are more likely to have majority of the people living there vote usually democrat or liberal and are more accepting (and share some) of the beliefs like the ones Gaga has and then red states are usually full of conservative and religious voters and what not. and are less tolerant of LGBT stuff ( I dont know how politically correct i was here lol but ya, generally speaking I think :sweat: )

Like Texas would be a red state and New York would be considered a blue state, I think. Im not very smart about this stuff. Lol

drinkmytears

Besides an Atlanta date and any location in Florida, the rest of the South is irrelevant. No Nashville date is weird

Soldout Monsterball shows would say otherwise 

So in simple terms, idiots?

I JUST editted my post to make it more specific :lmao: but yeah basically :toofunny:

BLACKOUTbritney

This!

Arturo

It's a shame Gaga couldn't go back to places like Phoenix, Arizona St. Louis, Missouri and Tulsa, Oklahoma

She has a pretty good spot between San Jose's June 3rd show and Milwaukee's June 26th show
But considering it's already mid February, I guess that she's just going to take a break in between then..

Country music is much bigger in red states, dance-pop in blue states.

That's why gay country musicians are rare, and the Dixie Chicks were hurt by opposing the Iraq War.

Arturo

Pop stars typically don't frequent the states of the Southeast. It isn't just Gaga.

Katy, Beyonce, and Miley are doing/did some states Gaga is skipping

Archived