đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

somechick

Theres like 20 days or something til her first date here! I honestly couldn't imagine her cancelling this late! :/

Tbh the whole time I've been worrying about that but it's like 3 weeks away now!

I'm still a little worried about it....for Australia especially since tickets sales are pretty terrible for 4 of the 6 shows - let's be honest.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE

The first set of UK gigs here went fast, everyone was complaining at how fast they went (literally minutes) 

And will someone buy my Newcastle tickets LOL!?

somechick

The first set of UK gigs here went fast, everyone was complaining at how fast they went (literally minutes) 

Yeah your shows are less likely to be cancelled than the Aussie ones tbh. Sales in the UK are going really well compared to Australia. The first Melbourne and Sydney shows are almost sold out, but Perth, Brisbane and the second shows in Melb and Syd are not doing well at all.....which makes me nervous coz my APZ is 2nd Melb show.

MANiCURE

To be fair though, wouldnt it cost her to cancel? After cancelling BTW i dont think she'd want to cancel ARTPOP at all.

8myh3art

I am still nervous and I didnt get AP zone! Kesha and Pitbull cancelled 18 days before their first show, so if we havn't heard anything by the start of next week we should be in the clear :)

I'm still a little worried about it....for Australia especially since tickets sales are pretty terrible for 4 of the 6 shows - let's be honest.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

Argh! Now I'm thinking about it and worrying lol

I would literally be freaking devastated if she did! In my head I know I'm meeting her so if that didn't happen now... :(

We gotta stay positive! Lol If she had just done some promo here it would've made so much difference!

somechick

To be fair though, wouldnt it cost her to cancel? After cancelling BTW i dont think she'd want to cancel ARTPOP at all.

Yeah I assume it would cost her to cancel, not to mention the backlash from the fans. I'd be devo since I'm going to all the Aussie shows and obviously have my flights booked. The hotels i can cancel so not such a big deal but the flights I can't. I mean I don't foresee her actually doing that, but I can't help but be a little nervous still.

somechick

Argh! Now I'm thinking about it and worrying lol

I would literally be freaking devastated if she did! In my head I know I'm meeting her so if that didn't happen now... :(

We gotta stay positive! Lol If she had just done some promo here it would've made so much difference!

Which one did you get APZ for?

It's a lot of a money huh?

Dont you fancy newcastle  :rofl:

lmao would love to but there is no chance in hell I'd get leave then. Honestly didn't think I'd get it in October, but was extremely lucky.

8myh3art

Which one did you get APZ for?

Im the first melbourne show! I think there's like nobody on here that got the first melbourne night ARTPOP zone which I was bummed about cos I'm going solo lol but oh well.

MANiCURE

Im the first melbourne show! I think there's like nobody on here that got the first melbourne night ARTPOP zone which I was bummed about cos I'm going solo lol but oh well.

Check out twitter. I've found half my Glasgow night already, and a couple from Newcastle in the last few days

somechick

I thought it was that one. Yeah bummer we didn't have the same night! I got a seat for the first Melb show. I'll probably be able to see you from where I'm sitting. :dies:

8myh3art

Check out twitter. I've found half my Glasgow night already, and a couple from Newcastle in the last few days

Oh really? How did you even find them on there? (I'm twitter illiterate! I hate twitter lol)

I thought it was that one. Yeah bummer we didn't have the same night! I got a seat for the first Melb show. I'll probably be able to see you from where I'm sitting. :dies:

Well I'm GA for the second night so likewise lol if ya see me be sure to say hi! Lol

somechick

eww twitter.... :millie: *why is there no "running away" emoji? :p

Oh really? How did you even find them on there? (I'm twitter illiterate! I hate twitter lol)

Well I'm GA for the second night so likewise lol if ya see me be sure to say hi! Lol

ha you'll probably be front row based on how the tickets seem to be selling. In fact, I might just join you there. :dies:

8myh3art

eww twitter.... :millie: *why is there no "running away" emoji? :p

Thank you! Twitter is one of those things that I'll never understand! Like I love Facebook and **** but twitter, I just dont get it! I have an account, but it's only so I get a notification that Gaga's tweeted something lmao

somechick

Thank you! Twitter is one of those things that I'll never understand! Like I love Facebook and **** but twitter, I just dont get it! I have an account, but it's only so I get a notification that Gaga's tweeted something lmao

Sounds like me. I use facebook all the time, although even then it's mostly to play the games when I'm bored. I never got twitter. 140 characters is not enough and some people on there are vile. I made an account ages ago, but I never use it. I don't even check Gaga's tweets coz they usually end up being posted on here anyway. ;)

Archived