💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The window for Gaga to release LG7 this year is narrowing

Aren

Featured Posts

Aren

Even though we’re still 8 months away from 2025, due to Joker, if Gaga still plans to release LG7 this year, it would be no later than September. That’s only 4 months. At this point, it just doesn’t seem realistic anymore. Crazy to think back in February we were sure she was coming soon.

• Like 12

Ladle Ghoulash

Yeah, I would be pleasantly surprised if it happened, but I don’t really see it happening atp 

• Like 4

LadyxGaGa

frfr with joker coming out i rly feel like her focus is solely joker movie this year which im fine with ngl 

• Like 3

Delulu Rogers

She confirmed she was still working on it early this month. That means the release date is a minimum 6 months away. 

The only other option is that she meant that she’s working on the era and not the album itself, but in that case it will be a very short era if she releases in 2024

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz

Yeah, it's definitely not happening lmao

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 1

artdoll

I don't see LG7 dropping this year but I wouldn't mind being wrong. I don't think they would want to coincide the LG7 era with Joker since it's been 4 years since her last, maybe I'm overthinking it though.

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1

thierryrreiht

Gaga : hmm my last album was released in the early stages of a pandemic and a civil rights crisis. Let’s make sure the next one has a safe release window.

Also Gaga : hmm how about AFTER the most insane elections this country will ever have?

• Like 4
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Leoj305

Tbh June/July seems possible , but yea if it turns into a haus of Gucci like campaign with joker, there will be no album this year imo. Also I’ve noticed she tends to be ghost when other big artists are having their moment. Well Billie and dua are taking May. And Katy is probably coming shortly after.  

• Like 1

Ivy

I still think october is possible, I think joker campaign and LG7 era can be together with maybe tour next summer :oops:

• Like 1

warhol killer

I still think it's for a 2025 release unless she actually teases a finished final album this time :oops:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop

Nothing is coming in 2024. Just let it go. She’s clearly not ready to release anything, let her play tennis. 
2025 radio is ours 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Whigney Houstan

She's better off releasing in 2025, anyways.

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
10 minutes ago, Whigney Houstan said:

She's better off releasing in 2025, anyways.

OT but I love your avi :messga:

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Love 1

julz

New music is coming during Joker era, i can feel it...whether it's LG7 considered or a soundtrack. I think she is already done and just waiting for October too. Good thing many artists are releasing this year, it really helps with the wait.

• Thanks 1

Aga Gydal

Why are you assuming she can’t release an album between September and December just because she has a movie coming out? I feel like monsters make up rules that just don’t really apply in today’s landscape. Having the number one movie AND number one album at the same time would be bonkers, and not some unthinkable thing. A movie doesn’t need to be spaced out from other projects and she can use her Joker exposure to plug the music. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1