💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Seventeen's albums dumped on streets in Japan

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A large amount of Seventeen's new album '17 is Right Here' were being thrown away on the streets of Shibuya.
Fans are speculating people bought the album in bulk for the photo cards. source
1714558344-20240501-seventeen3.jpg1714558344-20240501-seventeen4.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 3

bionic

it'll be the tortured poets department this time next week

buy bionic
  • LMAO 18

Rifek
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

it'll be the tortured poets department this time next week

Brand new limited edition! 

The Tortured Poets Department: Delivery

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 2

bionic
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Brand new limited edition! 

The Tortured Poets Department: Delivery

the tortured poets department (taylor's version) (from the landfill site)

buy bionic
  • LMAO 5

TheSine

Let's order a passport and book a flight.

🖤TheSine🖤

GagaGame

Don't know who is Seventeen but HOW CAN YOU THROW THAT AWAY :air: IT COUNTS AS MERCH

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"
  • Like 1

dimitristhe

That's disgusting! As a person who collects physical editions almost my whole life, I can't even comprehend how someone can throw away an album. They just wanted a photocard? Just print one you stupid sl*ts. I know that physical editions (especially vinyl) can be harmful for the environment but at least when I buy mine I take care of it and don't throw it away. Irresponsible behaviour.

PS. I truly wish this madness with the physical editions will stop soon. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Edonis

I'm guessing their team grossly estimated how popular Seventeen is in Japan? 

Teletubby
17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm guessing their team grossly estimated how popular Seventeen is in Japan? 

these are sold copies, their fans collect photocards which are added randomly to albums so they bought multiple copies and threw them away after they took the cards out.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 1

Edonis
Just now, Teletubby said:

these are sold copies, their fans collect photocards which are added randomly to albums so they bought multiple copies and threw them away after they took the cards out.

WAIT!!! I thought this was from stores trying to get rid of unsold copies!!! :air: How embarrassing and wasteful, I wonder if there's cctv footage of whoever dumped it. 

Scri
35 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Yeah, that happens a lot here in Japan, where physical market is a lot big. It ain't a new event; it happened even worse, but that's on the industry that incite and hope for this mechanisms. Same for Western album sellers (can't call them artists)

RAMROD

Typical. This is not the first time. The market there encourage it. A fan dumped hundreds of AKB48 singles too in the past. Specifically their bias edition CD that they bulk buy because that's behavior encouraged in idol shipping there. 

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/10/18/national/crime-legal/fukuoka-man-faces-charges-discarding-585-akb-48-cds-minus-popularity-poll-slips-mountain/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡