Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 Tour: Arena or Stadium?

himerosxo

Featured Posts

himerosxo

What are your thoughts on the next tour being in arenas rather than stadiums? 

I feel like we saw the magnitude and impact of LG in stadiums with the Chromatica Ball. It was incredible but the downside was the lack of intimacy and closeness. Do we miss arenas? I personally wouldn’t mind the next tour to be back in that capacity. 

What are your views and preferences?

Also, what kind of STAGE would we love to see in either format? :holdmyhand:

Edited by himerosxo

gabeoz

It’s gonna be stadiums for sure

• Like 1

Italian

I'm hoping arenas to be honest.

Not the biggest fan of stadiums.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

PartySick

I want arenas just to avoid any Miami nonsese...also, it gets every seat closer to the stage.

But Gaga's probably exclusively stadiums now so she can do fewer shows without any profit loss.

I wish her pain would go away :bradley:

💚
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Edonis

The general consensus is that arenas are better for a tour in terms of big-scale stages (theaters are the best imo), but there's no way in hell she's not going to push for stadiums again. Less dates, which is probably a good thing for her body pain, and maximized profit. 

Robo Ga

After seeing both CBT and JWT, I would say arena is the optimal experience, I did love the spectacle of the stadium but it feels so much more intimate in an arena and it's easier to see her. Plus I prefer the acoustics of an arena vs. a stadium. 

🤖⚡️
  • Thanks 5

G U C C I

Arenas are my preference but if she tours again it will be stadiums. Although my ultimate dream would be an acoustic set in classic theaters but it would probably cost 1000s for a ticket 

• Like 3

TAIPEI

tbh i love arenas, the way that views are def more closely and clearly than the stadiums, everything are better being in arenas. but once they started whole stadiums tour for chromatica ball they would did it with stadiums next tour for sure, also if they choose arenas the prices would be fvcking insanely higher than ever.
and i prefer the stage like this for stadium:

ladygaga_madonna_stage_mexico1.jpg

instead of this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by TAIPEI
  • Like 2

KindnessPunk

Arenas!!! Better views all around, weather proof, and staging possibilities are just way better. 

However i wouldn’t totally mind a stadium tour again, there’s definitely a bigger energy when you’re there, I remember standing in the pit at the NJ show and looking around at all the people, couldn’t believe how huge it was and all for our girl :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic

A Rina :huntyga:

Lukas96
Posted (edited)

I prefer stadiums for big tours tbh

Edited by Lukas96

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk said:

Arenas!!! Better views all around, weather proof, and staging possibilities are just way better. 

However i wouldn’t totally mind a stadium tour again, there’s definitely a bigger energy when you’re there, I remember standing in the pit at the NJ show and looking around at all the people, couldn’t believe how huge it was and all for our girl :heart:

nj girlie here and yassss watching it fill up was amazing. when we were all singing shallow and always remember us… so memorable! 

• Love 1

TheBadRomancer

the stadium was fun, but i think i prefer arenas. especially in a world where i stop getting pit tickets--i heard the floor seats on the stadium were not it.

dberrin

Also she should do real stadiums like we had in europe and not these Baseball stadiums. I went to shows in paris and Boston and had to watch the boston show through a filet lol. 

Also I was lucky to be in the golden circle in Paris which make the stadium show intimate aha

• Thanks 1

Ronk
3 hours ago, Italian said:

I'm hoping arenas to be honest.

Not the biggest fan of stadiums.

Same.

I live outside the space time continuum.