💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

People stealing Gaga's ideas

carrot stick

Featured Posts

really dylan? 

nobody should be taking this seriously, its funny. Loosen up.

You essentially told a member to log off I don't think that's indicative of a good CC member

That's why I wasn't made one

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm

Gaga didn't really "pioneer" the gay anthem. There's been songs like that for a pretty long time now. 

Beyoncé's surprise album is just....Yes, Gaga did make things more shocking but I don't think you can really connect those two? 

And she probably doesn't get credit because most of the things that people are "stealing" have already been done in some form before Gaga's time.

A lotta people don't really appreciate her either, sadly.

100% agreed.

In the beginning, when Gaga created the heavens and the earth, music was a formless void and darkness covered with basic, untalented b---hes.

Then Gaga said, let there be light and there was light.

And then Gaga said let there be pop music and there was pop music.

And then she said, let there be homos-xuals and about 6 of them appeared out of the mist, twirling glow sticks while “Judas†played in the background.

And Gaga gathered dust and Metamucil from the ground, blew into its nostrils and thus Madonna was born.

And Gaga took one of Madonna’s ribs and made Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

And Gaga took a magical wig, washed it in unicorn tears and thus Beyonce was born.

And Gaga took one of Beyonce’s used tampons and spit on it, and thus Rihanna was born.

Gaga then created the moon, the sun, the stars and the galaxies. She created the heavens, the earth, wind, fire, water and Earth, Wind and Fire. She created concerts, music videos MTV, VH1, BET, CMT, MTV2, MTV Tres, MTV Jams, MTV Europe, MTV Japan, MTV Compton, MTV Denver and MTV Alabama. She created the Grammys, the VMAs, the BET Awards, The American Music Awards, the Native American Music Awards,, dance music, techno, dubstep, 2- step, electro, techno, eletro-techno, techno-electro, electrostep dub-technostep and Ciara's 1, 2 Step.

Lady Gaga does not copy, steal, nor do other pop artists influence her. Although she created pop music, pop music itself is boring. She is a true artist and is 100% original. She is so original that she gave birth to herself.

Source

amen.gif

You essentially told a member to log off I don't think that's indicative of a good CC member

That's why I wasn't made one

Well you're certainly not putting in a good name for the next round.. 

Well you're certainly not putting in a good name for the next round..

There's still time to fix that

Not a lot of time to fix an attitude on someone who's already been made a CC member though

MORE COWBELL

ARTP :blehga: P

Edit: 600th post  :king:

There's still time to fix that

Not a lot of time to fix an attitude on someone who's already been made a CC member though

Not here to argue with you Dylan, go find something else to do. I'm not answering after this. 

Not here to argue with you Dylan, go find something else to do. I'm not answering after this.

That's a very mature thing to do. :)

Redstreak

100% agreed.

In the beginning, when Gaga created the heavens and the earth, music was a formless void and darkness covered with basic, untalented b---hes.

Then Gaga said, let there be light and there was light.

And then Gaga said let there be pop music and there was pop music.

And then she said, let there be homos-xuals and about 6 of them appeared out of the mist, twirling glow sticks while “Judas†played in the background.

And Gaga gathered dust and Metamucil from the ground, blew into its nostrils and thus Madonna was born.

And Gaga took one of Madonna’s ribs and made Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

And Gaga took a magical wig, washed it in unicorn tears and thus Beyonce was born.

And Gaga took one of Beyonce’s used tampons and spit on it, and thus Rihanna was born.

Gaga then created the moon, the sun, the stars and the galaxies. She created the heavens, the earth, wind, fire, water and Earth, Wind and Fire. She created concerts, music videos MTV, VH1, BET, CMT, MTV2, MTV Tres, MTV Jams, MTV Europe, MTV Japan, MTV Compton, MTV Denver and MTV Alabama. She created the Grammys, the VMAs, the BET Awards, The American Music Awards, the Native American Music Awards,, dance music, techno, dubstep, 2- step, electro, techno, eletro-techno, techno-electro, electrostep dub-technostep and Ciara's 1, 2 Step.

Lady Gaga does not copy, steal, nor do other pop artists influence her. Although she created pop music, pop music itself is boring. She is a true artist and is 100% original. She is so original that she gave birth to herself.

Source

I ****ing love stan wars. :lmao:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

carrot stick

Wow I don't know why half the people are even on here when they put Gaga down so much. No wonder she is depressed.

GypsyPrince

I'm kinda sad Gaga didn't get credit for inventing music because it seems millions of people around the world are now making music but everybody forgot to credit her. :manicure:

ryhanna

Gaga is influential among her peers, but I don't think those particular things were "stolen ideas."

We can't pretend that Gaga invented or is the only person allowed to do certain things or write about certain themes. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived