💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

European Pre-Sale (Code)

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

GagaStan95

Last time for the USA presale we all signed up and waited until it got closer to the presale day for our codes.

The first round of presales we didn't even get our codes until the day the presale started

But everybody got it then right? I'm hearing that not everybody are allowed to get codes

ChristianSaad

Thanks cutie :)

If they will sell ARTPOP zone a friend of mine lends me the money for it ! 

I am so nervous and can't sleep well :/

Wow that's a very nice friend, can I come too? haha  :Kara:

But everybody got it then right? I'm hearing that not everybody are allowed to get codes

Hello my fellow monsters ! 

I just wanted to know if one person from here got their pre-sale code from littlemonster.com already 

Pressed join two hours and still got no e-mail and this makes me nervous

xoxo and monster love

Usually the code is given out up to a day before the pre-sale. Be sure to check your trash mail, LM.com notifications may end up in there.

ChristianSaad

For artrave almost everyone got codes (but some got sent to trash or junk mail)

There was 2 rounds of presale for USA, the first round was selective but the 2nd round was better and everyone got a code

But for the Roseland shows not everyone got a presale

DeanSummer

Wow that's a very nice friend, can I come too? haha  :Kara:

No because she is my angel #gollumvoice: my treasur

DS

i signed up with facebook, will i get mine sent to my email??

You will not get a code if you sign up with facebook (do you mean the facebook event page?)

you have to click "join" on littlemonsters.com on the date you wanna get the code!

but I haven't got it yet too.

GagaStan95

For artrave almost everyone got codes (but some got sent to trash or junk mail)

There was 2 rounds of presale for USA, the first round was selective but the 2nd round was better and everyone got a code

But for the Roseland shows not everyone got a presale

Thank u! Last question.. how does the code thing work? Then i got it, i put it somewhere and this will send me..? It will work like live nation or? 

Lana Winters

Thank u! Last question.. how does the code thing work? Then i got it, i put it somewhere and this will send me..? It will work like live nation or?

When the sale goes up you go to the ticket website and enter the code to purchase tickets. Easy.

GagaStan95

When the sale goes up you go to the ticket website and enter the code to purchase tickets. Easy.

Thank u so much!!! I swear it is the last question.. will special tickets (like early entrance) be available on littlemonsters pre-sale? 

Lana Winters

Thank u so much!!! I swear it is the last question.. will special tickets (like early entrance) be available on littlemonsters pre-sale?

You're welcome! For the US when the presale started all the VIP tickets were put on sale and never taken off. They went on sale for the general public and didn't need a code when the presale went up. :)

GagaStan95

You're welcome! For the US when the presale started all the VIP tickets were put on sale and never taken off. They went on sale for the general public and didn't need a code when the presale went up. :)

WAIT.. so they will be available on lm.com pre-sale? I read the contrary, thank u!!!

ChristianSaad

WAIT.. so they will be available on lm.com pre-sale? I read the contrary, thank u!!!

LMZ will be in the presale for sure, it was in the USA for all shows even Roseland and that's not a part of the tour

Archived