Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

Mmm being there at the same day it's not silly but I do think people who camp for weeks have too much time on their hands tbh...

Dedication is cool if you have the time and will... But showing up on the day because you have a life is nice too X-D

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It flopped? Both dates were sold out to the point where I had to pick up a potentially fake, printed ticket from some ghetto ass Bijlmer guy to even get in anymore X-D It was dangerrrrrrr!

hahahahahah gurllll I laughed out loud when I read 'ghetto ass Bijlmer guy'

te grappig gewoon lol

MonsterOfSpain

Dedication is cool if you have the time and will... But showing up on the day because you have a life is nice too X-D

Hahaha yes

Interludicrous

Ik vraag me af of het me gaat lukken om niet naar filmpjes van de tour te kijken vóór 24 september  :ohno:

Bij The BTWB heb ik alle shows gevolgd sinds de eerste avond in Seoul, dus daar was niet veel verassend meer aan toen ik haar echt zag :toofunny: (behalve dat ze bij mijn show het ei (vessel) had geïntroduceerd bij BR, en dat ze Stuck On ****ing You voor het eerst zong :party: )

dutchyguy

Yeah you don't dare to say that last bit in English do you. I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out it was sold out, I contacted Ziggo Dome the day before and they said there definitely weren't any tickets left (I would preferred getting them from a reputable source, doh) so unless they lied to me it was sold out.

Did you get them through a company or something?

Can't believe people on this site will actually give you hate for defending the artist they feign to love.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to give you hate, at all!! I love Gaga too and I want her to do well of course.. :) I went to the BTWB twice and loved it. Also saw the Monster Ball twice!

This is a picture I took during the show, just look at the seats behind her.. Only thing I'm saying is that I wish Holland stanned harder for her lol..

apih53.png

DanceInTheDark

loool

so whos gonna camp out with me :emma:

misschien ook Amsterdam tickets :D :D :D

bc1d44ba86_1368630767_r4wcuTi.gif

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Rainbowgynous

I'm sorry I didn't mean to give you hate, at all!! I love Gaga too and I want her to do well of course.. :) I went to the BTWB twice and loved it. Also saw the Monster Ball twice!

This is a picture I took during the show, just look at the seats behind her.. Only thing I'm saying is that I wish Holland stanned harder for her lol..

apih53.png

:pawsup: seats are mainly GP places anyway X-D They have economical reasons not to go these days.

We totally should stan harder as a country but you know 'doe maar normaal dan doe je al gek genoeg' and all (a philosophy I don't prescribe to at all) and 'ons ben zuinig' and sh!t. Didn't mean to 'zeik', really just wanted to point out it was sold out, something only Beyoncé seems to do these days.

Chances are those seats were sold to companies who gave tickets away... to people who didn't bother showing up.

(the blasphemy of it all)

hahahahahah gurllll I laughed out loud when I read 'ghetto ass Bijlmer guy'

te grappig gewoon lol

:troll:

Donatello

apih53.png

You can only get those through Amex preferred seating, and I doubt even 95% of her fans fall into Amex's demographic. Hence the older people  :toofunny:

Rainbowgynous

You can only get those through Amex preferred seating, and I doubt even 95% of her fans fall into Amex's demographic. Hence the older people  :toofunny:

Supporting my theory that businesses might have given tickets to uninterested clients/employees.

Most people don't have creditcards here & if they do they're usually (commissioned) visa or mastercards, not Amex

apih53.png

Are you sure those aren't mostly people who left during Scheiße-TeoG break?

Ik vraag me af of het me gaat lukken om niet naar filmpjes van de tour te kijken vóór 24 september  :ohno:

Bij The BTWB heb ik alle shows gevolgd sinds de eerste avond in Seoul, dus daar was niet veel verassend meer aan toen ik haar echt zag :toofunny: (behalve dat ze bij mijn show het ei (vessel) had geïntroduceerd bij BR, en dat ze Stuck On ****ing You voor het eerst zong :party: )

Doe ik ook, eigenlijk vind ik het wel leuk als ik het van te voren zie, dan is het misschien wel minder verrassend maar nog steeds heel leuk :party:

Archived