Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga : We do not troll

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Can't believe people or thinking or suggesting that she's not doing anything related to her career and just sitting at her laptop trawling through LM.com, really people? :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Allison M

It's good she cleared that up. I mean, that picture could get out and media could use it to create something against her. They might think it's real, or they know it's fake but think readers will believe it and make a story on it. The last thing Gaga needs right now is media getting a hold of a fake post and making it a story as if she really said it

Taylor Monster

That's my main issue with LM like you report stuff and posts are still up and it looks like reports are ignored.

Would be better if she had a visible mod team on there that people could approach and before she criticizes twitter, she takes a look at LM for what it really isâ€â€impersonators, s-xual harassment, trolling, haters, minors with no clothes on, etc. It's not the Disneyland of websites either there's no such thing

RIGHT. I feel like the FBI is watching me and is surrounding my house when i log onto LM

Living up to her role of Mother Monster, I see. :) ...I'm glad she did this, and how firm, yet sweet she was about it.

Some of the responses, though. SMH

speedbliss

The fake goddess of love acounts are so annoying

Archived