💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you admit you stan hard for Gaga?

Dominic

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

All of my friends and family know that I adore her, and I'm lucky because the vast majority of them love her as well, or at least respect what she does.

I don't know many people, on a personal level, who think she's untalented. And if someone does say that to me, I always ask them why. 9 times out of 10, they don't know the first thing about her besides a few of her singles.

It gives me comfort knowing that, as far as harsh criticisms go, there's very little that one can say to legitimately discredit Gaga. It's like people are always grasping for reasons to hate her, even if they're totally bull****. I mean, what can they say, that she can't sing? Can't write a good song? Can't play an instrument? She does it all, b---hes.

THIS exactly and i also love how her personal life is totally separate from her public life.  So they can't use who she's dating, or "scandals" that she's in to defend why they hate her.  They just hate her cuz they have a pre-conceived bias against her since she's different and "weird" compared to themselves.  

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of my friends know I'm a Gaga fan, sometimes they making jokes out of it but idc and I laugh with them.  :cool:

brizoda

i think people dislike her because when she sings it have real emotion, and people actually prefere lame songs and artists

Better Day

I'm quite open about it, I'm knowing among my friends as the Crazy Gaga fan and at school as well

Together You And I!

homomo

Of course, I'm never embarrassed to say it.

Why would I hide that or be ashamed?

chrismugler

Obviously :awkney: , what are you talking about :excuseme: It's cool to be a Little Monster :whitney: 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

HausOfJerry

everyone knows tbh and i'm not embarrassed lol bc she's da queen...

"yesterday a Gaga song was playing on the radio and I thought of you" 

- seriously everyone that knows me  :party:

i'm really open about it too ..

twirl2.gif

Everyone who knows me at least a little bit knows I am a Gaga fan  :sweat: In high school sometimes it could become really annoying because there were classmates constantly teasing me about this but in uni its different. Friends even ask me about new songs and videos and I always know what to say  ;) And btw I already told a few people that Gypsy will be the next single soo... 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived