💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Come up with a Title for Gaga's Next Album

Versace

Featured Posts

Shadow Play

Enigma

Dancing With the Devil, Ink, Illuminaughty (stealing Lily Allen's idea :teehee:)

I want it to be dark and mystical AND celestial at the same time. Basically I want songs like a mix of Bad Romance and Heavy Metal Lover

Exactly! But I want more songs like Bloody Mary, Dance in the Dark, ARTPOP, Dope or Paparazzi.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Primavera

Shadow Play

Enigma

Exactly! But I want more songs like Bloody Mary, Dance in the Dark, ARTPOP, Dope or Paparazzi.

It should be an album that has more than just a 1 theme or style tbh. But mostly dark.

not derk, dark

:derpga:

Well, I do want ARTPOP: Act II....but for the 6th album maybe something like "Gaga" could work, it really depends on the theme and style she is going for. I really really love the title "Electric Lady" or "The Electric Lady" but that is what Janelle Monae just called her last album. It would have been a great name for a Gaga album, I guess she could still use it.

me too ! i need Red Flame, BN, Tea, Temple & Onion Girl on my life !!

It should be an album that has more than just a 1 theme or style tbh. But mostly dark.

not derk, dark

:derpga:

I think it shouldn't be TOO varied because that's what I hate about ARTPOP; every song is different and there's no coherence.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived