💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

David Ward

People need to fill me in on who "RatchetSlower" is, I heard and seen things but never really understood lol.. If TEA stands for that, well then I'll be.. :dies:

He is a troll just like Hercules. They act like insiders to gain attention. If you don't want to get your hopes up, I suggest you dont listen to them. lol

He is a troll just like Hercules. They act like insiders to gain attention. If you don't want to get your hopes up, I suggest you dont listen to them. lol

Question is: why do i need this attention? It's not like you know who i am.

But again: you don't have to believe me. Just wait and see! :)

David Ward

Sorry i work for Gaga. There aren't any other fanbases to "troll".

:smh: If we get dates on New Year's Eve, I will believe you. Until then, you are a troll. Sorry. :)

Yes, BTW is 100% new... Bloody Mary from TFM, Fashion of His Love incorporating a verse from Earthquake... :lmao::derpga:

The difference is that we have never heard Bloody Mary before BTW and FOHL is not a whole song from 2-3 years ago.

lodylody

The difference is that we have never heard Bloody Mary before BTW and FOHL is not a whole song from 2-3 years ago.

Who says that this is a whole song from 3 years ago? It's revamped and it might be different :gaga:

David Ward

Question is: why do i need this attention? It's not like you know who i am.

But again: you don't have to believe me. Just wait and see! :)

I want to ask the same question to people who make fake tumblrs and twitters trying to act like Gaga or on her team. :toofunny:

It's kinda funny, because I know that they're trolling and just here for attention, but it's still fun to go along with it and get hyped!... That is until they're proven fake and then I'm disappointed... It's kind of like when I was 14 years old and I would masturbate and it would feel great in the moment, but then afterwards, I would feel extremely guilty... Kinda like that... Sorta... lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

David Ward

"happy New years eve little monsters..get ready for ARTPOP 2014" :derpga: :derpga: :derpga: :derpga:

If she truly pushed i back. I would die. :laughga:

Imagine Gaga reveales name of single through Necki Menij show.

Oh and Hercules, could you tell does the album have like release date in month at least?

I go by a quote I made; "Life is full of mysteries. Some are true, some are fake, some we will know and some we won't.. I don't believe things until I witness them myself, but even certain things I don't" :crazy:

David Ward

It's kinda funny, because I know that they're trolling and just here for attention, but it's still fun to go along with it and get hyped!... That is until they're proven fake and then I'm disappointed... It's kind of like when I was 14 years old and I would masturbate and it would feel great in the moment, but then afterwards, I would feel extremely guilty... Kinda like that... Sorta... lol

I like to believe too sometimes. :) But after DOT, RachetSlower, and so many other trolls, I am just getting a little tired of it. But it would be really cool if Hercules is telling the truth. We'll see tomorrow night ;)

Imagine Gaga reveales name of single through Necki Menij show.

Oh and Hercules, could you tell does the album have like release date in month at least?

:worship::legend: :worship: