💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

U can find it in recent posts in this thread.

I just looked I don't see this!

Ahhhh I'm going crazy without ARTPOP ON MY IPOD!!!!!

BigDreamer

i wonder if she will preview any tracks like she did for btw at the fashion shows

In a way i wish she would. i feel like she has done that already though with Ratchet and possibly ARTPOP

but as much as i am losing it over having nothing new from her I think that it kind of took away from the album versions of songs like Sheisse and Government hooker. The remix she played at the fashion show slayed me and still does and when i finally heard it on btw it was slower and not what i had expected (I still love the song though)

she also premiered bad romance on the runway didn't she? but this was before the massive fan following so it wasn't massive news.

i don't think she'd premiere a song like that now, and hopefully she doesn't do remixes unless they're like the scheisse remix - where you can't really judge the final song because the remix is far too different. government hooker was the same except faster and therefore better, which wasn't a very good idea.

Dylangaga

lets guess some of the other track titles to pass the time..so far we have:

-ARTPOP

-GUY

-TEA

-BURQA

hmm the others:

-no regrets

-colors

-dancing on your tomb

-feed my love

-no exit

-sleeping

-invasion

-psychotic d--g

-taylor's diq :troll:

-the greatest thing ft madonna :duhga:

Prometheus

the fact that she used an aries symbol for the T should pretty much be indicative that something is going to be released some time between March 21 - April 20....otherwise why would she do that?

+ the tour ends March 20th... :excited2: billboard is wrong

GURL...just gurl...posted 500 pages ago :duhga: lol

lets guess some of the other track titles to pass the time..so far we have:

-ARTPOP

-GUY

-TEA

-BURQA

hmm the others:

-no regrets

-colors

-dancing on your tomb

-feed my love

-no exit

-sleeping

-invasion

-psychotic d--g

-taylor's diq :troll:

-the greatest thing ft madonna :duhga:

FLAWFREE I love all those titles :) Whoever doesn't is delusional!

Prometheus

Not official, but DAMN I love this song! Wish it were ARTPOP. Imagine Gaga singing to this. Heaven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs6EeAhi8W8

BigDreamer

omg I want this sound on ARTPOP!!

its dark, edgey and dancy!!!

when the beat starts at 1:30 i got really excited. haha. I love dark/almost creepy dance music. or really hard hitting dirty beats too. Im hoping for a few of those on ARTPOP. I feel like thats something that DJWS is pretty good at. Im looking forward to everyones productions though dont get me wrong. I said a while back that I would love love love a song that was just a very BIG production with an orchestra background church chorus vocals possibly and Gaga belting above a symphony in just a huge masterpiece. :wub:

ryanmonster

GURL...just gurl...posted 500 pages ago :duhga: lol

I'm aware, thanks. My question, though, was WHY else would she use the Aries symbol? Even though she's an Aries it still would be random unless it's going to be released around that time, in my opinion.