💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

If Gypsy Isn't A Top 10 Hit

THC

Featured Posts

J e s s e

Me too

WzOENrE.jpg

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

All she needs is to do some proper promo and she'll have herself a big hit with Gypsy. It's radio heaven.

This, it sounds so good on the radio, way better than it does in headphones IMO

brizoda

I want Gypsy wull be a big hit, because i like very much the song, and because i want a lot more singles from ARTPOP (Venus, G.U.Y., Fasion!, .ARTPOP, Aura, Dope, Sexx dreams)

juicyjuicy

Still pressed that there still isn't a DWUW video and that it didn't make Top 10 in the US.

Meanwhile in Canada...

boniva4lyfe

Seriously, do people here even like her music?  Seems like you'd love the sound of a trash compactor so long as it went #1  :awkney:

And I hope people like you that have no faith in Gypsy shut up when it's a smash 

It will reach the #1 spot and y'all non-beliebers will deal.  :party:

Gypsy will be #1...

Lemme bookmark your asses  :manicure:

You're so pressed tho :toofunny::lmao:

How am I pressed ? I'm just saying some people act like this song is the next Thriller, we'll see how it does. Stop calling everyone pressed boo.

Stop caring about the damn charts! Even though we all know that she deserves the first spot, whether with Gypsy, Venus or whatever else, it's not only about it! It's about her ideas, her creativity and what she feels happy to do. And the worst thing about this competition is that we, the fanbases, create it, because we have nothing better to do than comparing artists... tsc tsc

Now can you please close your eyes, listen to Gypsy and forget about the world? Gaga would be very happy if you all did it, I did it earlier and it feels AMAZING.

yeah well Gagz won't be able to showcase them ideas and creativity if her career keeps fading this way. The "don't care about the charts" speech would be accurate if Gaga was an independent artist...which she clearly isn't.

VasilisVas

This, it sounds so good on the radio, way better than it does in headphones IMO

How would you know? You've heard it on the radio?  :awkney:

yeah well Gagz won't be able to showcase them ideas and creativity if her career keeps fading this way. The "don't care about the charts" speech would be accurate if Gaga was an independent artist...which she clearly isn't.

It's not "I don't care about the charts" as she can peak at #100 and we shouldn't care, but there's no need to worry about it being #1 all the time. And now that she is in a blackout again, her comeback can be powerful if she + Interscope make the right decisions. Her career isn't ruined, there were just a bunch of unplanned moves.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Applause wasn't number one, DWUW wasn't...LMFAO you thinking Gypsy will be #1....it will peak like MTN or lower tbh...bookmark me

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived