💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The next Era will slay

Lets Party

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need to not put any pressure on "the next era" and let it come as it comes.  Most of the time we put so much pressure on ourselves and Gaga to ensure her album will slay and in the end we both end up looking a fool if it doesn't. 

This.

The likely outcome is that the next album and era are lukewarm so we're being set up for instant disappointment again. 

These EXACT threads were made during the BTW era. 

Chromatislaps

I hate Loud so much, Ionly use Only Girl In the World and S&M

Man Down and What's My Name are good too mjd.gif

elijahfan

Cause she can't sing, doesn't write her songs an can't dance… She is just here cause she is s-xy as f.

I'm usually not a big Rihanna defender, but come on..... She's a pretty unique vocalist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dW7z0QBNg

But watch Madonna come back even bigger :reductive:

this, yall aint ready for the 2nd wave of the queen of pop

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

For those of you worried about Gagas future, you have no reason to be worried, all pop stars have a mild era then their following album slays lives. For example Britney had Blackout, then she slayed with Circus, Rihanna Had Rated R, then she slayed with her following album Loud, and most recently Beyonce had 4, then she slayed lives with her current album. my point is all popstars have these luke warm albums and they follow them with something huge every time. Just wait and see, Gagas next era is going to put her back on top, paws up yall

Blackout had Piece of Me and Gimme More, those were loved by critics.

Rihanna had Rude Boy on Rated R.

Beyoncé slayed the critics with 4, even tho Beyoncé slayed them even more.

Please don't compare Britney + Blackout to any of those female artists and Gaga...and I can't at how quick some of you get over an era. Yes this is a mess so far but things will (hopefully) get better with the 3d single. It's not even been 3 months since the album's out and the tour hasn't even started yet. 

I'm usually not a big Rihanna defender, but come on..... She's a pretty unique vocalist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dW7z0QBNg

it's easy to sing when you don't move.. please, look WFL live or only Girl… (i saw Pour It Up and her voice looks like Lil Wayne!)

its not the same, gaga put so much effort into this.

This too... she gave her all (according to her own words), she wrote songs to be hit singles and look what happened...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived