Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Sexxx

the real decay when everyone realises there's absolutely no lag in the view counter :nooo:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

It really doesn't matter. Be grateful we got a video in the first place tbh. I don't think we will be anywhere near breaking that record. Just enjoy the video and stop stressing.

the real decay when everyone realises there's absolutely no lag in the view counter :nooo:

there is lag. but saying it has 15m is reaching.

jasperhallo

😭😂

MJHolland

Can people stop with this? It's frustrating. This is how Gaga is viewed as a flop. She won't break the record. The song is not on the top of the charts, she's been on a blackout, and the video is huge. More disappointment will pill up because she won't break the record, and the fans won't be pleased. The media will pick it up, and the GP will say "**** it, won't watch a flop video".

Can't people just appreciate the video? It's amazing.

Where did I say I wasn't appreciating the video? It's her best one yet, I even said that earlier. Lighten up a little, geez! 

HeavyMetalLuvah

Can people stop with this? It's frustrating. This is how Gaga is viewed as a flop. She won't break the record. The song is not on the top of the charts, she's been on a blackout, and the video is huge. More disappointment will pill up because she won't break the record, and the fans won't be pleased. The media will pick it up, and the GP will say "**** it, won't watch a flop video".

Can't people just appreciate the video? It's amazing.

/thread.

Fukc...

MJHolland

It really doesn't matter. Be grateful we got a video in the first place tbh. I don't think we will be anywhere near breaking that record. Just enjoy the video and stop stressing.

No one is stressing and please point to where I was ungrateful? 

Hyping it to win the record was such dumb move tbh.  :toofunny: It's never gonna happen, and now it looks embarrassing.

Brooklyn Nights

There is no way to get a live view count. It will always be lagging a couple hours behind.

Yepiz92

The credits are annoying so its hard to watch it on replay without the credits it would had a chance of breaking the record.

Computer

The credits are annoying so its hard to watch it on replay without the credits it would had a chance of breaking the record.

and that damn oculus im gonna throw my laptop jfc
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived