new video

Normani - Dopamine (First Dose)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

Ā 

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

Teletubby

not on the same day as Camila dropped her music video:ororomunroe:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 3

Gimme More

She looks good but the music sounds crap, as usual.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy

She really has that x factor. I hope she knocks her debut out of the park!Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1

GagaGame

Go girl give us nothing (talking abt the music)

šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤
  • Thanks 3

TheSine

It's hitting a little bit.

šŸ–¤TheSinešŸ–¤

Robo Ga

Ok she's serving visuals... and that last track sounds amazing. I can't wait for this!!

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

tyler k

OKAAAYYYYYYYĀ 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

The new version of Candy Paint sounds amazing but I have no expectations at this point. 1:59 is a very lazy written song.Ā 

Edited by SharGaga

HIM820
34 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

not on the same day as Camila dropped her music video:ororomunroe:

Of course!!! This always happens. The teams probably have a shared google calendar at this point.Ā 

BlingNotTheMusic

Sooo...God told her to make an album about satisfying men's sexual desires and to twerk naked on a rocket?Ā :icant:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

eifulien

Wtf, I was rooting for her so much.Ā MotivationĀ andĀ FairĀ were so good. It seems she has bought so much into her own hype she's not realising how mediocre is her new sound. She waited too long for the debut. She's nearing her 30s, she could have already been in her "I don't need to show my Š°ss to be relevant" phase but there she is stripping it down further with each single that doesn't "stick"...Ā :toofunny:

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, eifulien said:

Wtf, I was rooting for her so much.Ā MotivationĀ andĀ FairĀ were so good. It seems she has bought so much into her own hype she's not realising how mediocre is her new sound. She waited too long for the debut. She's nearing her 30s, she could have already been in her "I don't need to show my Š°ss to be relevant" phase but there she is stripping it down further with each single that doesn't "stick"...Ā :toofunny:

Right like I was rooting for her when Motivation dropped (until I saw her lipsynced VMA performance) and this wait for the album and now this teaser it just comes off super pretentious and trying to be more impactful than it really is, like girl this is no different than Cardi or any other female rapper flexing their booty cheeks and you think it's worth this wait?Ā :ladyhaha:

• Like 1

eifulien
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Right like I was rooting for her when Motivation dropped (until I saw her lipsynced VMA performance) and this wait for the album and now this teaser it just comes off super pretentious and trying to be more impactful than it really is, like girl this is no different than Cardi or any other female rapper flexing their booty cheeks and you think it's worth this wait?Ā :ladyhaha:

Meanwhile, girls like Tinashe and Janelle MonĆ”e are killing it, imo.Ā Songs for You, 333,Ā BB/Ang3l, The Age of PleasureĀ are such good RnB/pop rides. And they have the melodies, the visuals, the dance moves as well. It's just that the music also happens to be amazing. Normani, girl, you about to serve aĀ dead on arrivalĀ career "debut". Knowing she's tied to RCA (which so many female artists have suffered from, called out and Tinashe even managed to escape) I'm afraid that after the inevitable flop, she's gonna be shelved. Hell, she IS shelved basically even now.

• Like 1

Aren

Itā€™s been more than half a decade since Love Lies and Dancing With a Stranger. I donā€™t understand why they waited so long?