• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

HAAAAAA THE TITLE

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

Katy Perry doesn't excel at anything. She has a cute personality and sounds okay with melodyne but that's it. Nothing pleases me more than seeing her fall from grace. You can just see it in her eyes that she's feeling very insecure and low about the state of her career. It's the humble pie that Katy so desperately needed. If she's going back to generic Dr Luke bops instead of evolving as an artist she can keep it. We won't be streaming.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Ziggy

I mean…neither point were wrong there lol frankly it should be called out that KP’s morals went as far as a hit song *and Ariana runs circles on vocals. All truths.

• Like 2

Red

List of topics Azealia does not have an opinion on:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Katy Perry doesn't excel at anything. She has a cute personality and sounds okay with melodyne but that's it. Nothing pleases me more than seeing her fall from grace. You can just see it in her eyes that she's feeling very insecure and low about the state of her career. It's the humble pie that Katy so desperately needed. If she's going back to generic Dr Luke bops instead of evolving as an artist she can keep it. We won't be streaming.

Who hurt you?

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 12

RenegAde

The way i knew exactly who you were talking about the moment I read "forgotten rapper attacks" :bear:

• LMAO 1

Bradley
14 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

This is a Wendy's.

• LMAO 8

HIM820
Posted (edited)

lol who told her Doechii is featured on Katy's single? Because that's obviously why she's lashing out. 

Edited by HIM820

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Did Katy steal your dog? dang

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

Dr Fudge

Why is Azalea so mean? She has so much anger

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Robo Ga
27 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Nothing pleases me more than seeing her fall from grace.

Yeesh :nooo:

🤖⚡️
  • Thanks 2

Nacchi
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Wow, I am not a Katy fan at all, but this comment is so twisted... Made feel bad about her, so I gonna stream a song of hers to compensate :laughga:

Edited by Mocchi
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

HotLikeMexico
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

:lmao:
My sister in christ, you did not have to skull drag miss Katy like this.

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2