💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Leigh-Anne announces 'No Hard Feelings' EP out next Friday

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Little Mix's Leigh-Anne has announced her EP will be out on 31st May.

She has released two songs from the EP so far, they have both unfortunately not charted in the UK.

The first two singles she released are not included on the EP as they are apparently saved for her album that she claims is coming next year.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GagaGame

Is NO HARD FEELINGS a threat to LG7?

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
  • LMAO 1

Noah

The whole roll-out is so weird and poorly communicated. Such a shame and she deserves better. I'll still stream, but she should've had an album out by now. This EP will not do anything for her. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Mother of Puppies

And I thought about this LOL

91F6+NITZWL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Screaming Jennifer Lawrence GIF by Sony Pictures

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Noah said:

The whole roll-out is so weird and poorly communicated. Such a shame and she deserves better. I'll still stream, but she should've had an album out by now. This EP will not do anything for her. 

The quality of the songs hasn't been good, I haven't enjoyed any of them.

Don't Say Love and My Love were so much better quality wise to the songs she has released from this so far.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Like 1

Noah
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The quality of the songs hasn't been good, I haven't enjoyed any of them.

Don't Say Love and My Love were so much better quality wise to the songs she has released from this so far.

Don't Say Love was my favorite Pop Song of last year. It feels like the Record Company (or Leigh) are hesistent about what to release and instead we get the EP, which is mostly new material... What happened with all the Music she recorded 2022 + 2023? Is this all going to be saved for the Album?

I get that releasing a debut Album is a huge step, but I think it would've fared better if it came out shortly after DSL/ML. Now the "actual" Lead Single of the Album has to be a hit and be responsible for all the hype, which DSL did naturally, since it was her debut. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Thanks 1