Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NO opening act for artRAVE tour?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I've never been to a concert so idk how it works...when I bought artRAVE tickets I didn't even think about opening acts...Are they boring? Are they substantial? I hope they don't take up too much time...I paid for Gaga lol

When my friend and I went to the Monster Ball, the opener was Semi-Precious Weapons. They were AWFULLLLL.

On the other hand, when I went to Britney's Circus tour, she had three opening acts, but they were actually really good. Jordin Sparks was one of them and she slayed.

When my friend and I went to the Monster Ball, the opener was Semi-Precious Weapons. They were AWFULLLLL.

On the other hand, when I went to Britney's Circus tour, she had three opening acts, but they were actually really good. Jordin Sparks was one of them and she slayed.

Interesting! Not gonna be hyped for the opening then tbh. They're just gonna make gaga look so much better when she performs :legend:

I've never been to a concert so idk how it works...when I bought artRAVE tickets I didn't even think about opening acts...Are they boring? Are they substantial? I hope they don't take up too much time...I paid for Gaga lol

It all depends on who the opening act is. The purpose of an opening act is to keep the audience hyped up until the person headlining is ready. At a concert like Gaga's I'd love someone with upbeat raving music to keep us waiting.

At both Macklemore concerts that I went (before y'all even know who he was :fan: ) in 2010 and 2011, he had 2 opening acts of contrasting musical styles, but they were really upbeat and had great stage presence, so it worked fine. Shad was one of the opening acts, and there a duo with reggae-ish style, but I forget their name. 

It all depends on who the opening act is. The purpose of an opening act is to keep the audience hyped up until the person headlining is ready. At a concert like Gaga's I'd love someone with upbeat raving music to keep us waiting.

At both Macklemore's concert that I went (before y'all even know who he was :fan: ) in 2010 and 2011, he had 2 opening acts of contrasting musical styles, but they were really upbeat and had great stage presence, so it worked fine. 

Sounds like fun tbh...I wonder who gaga will get if she even gets any lol

Praying for Mykki Blanco to open

Or Madeon

Or Ydal Agag

Or Lady Starlight

Or Volantis :derpga:

Or Fozzi and Tara :derpga:

TimisaMonster

Eh, I dont care either way. As long as someone performs :toofunny:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Picture this:

Ke$ha opening for Artrave...

:giveup:

I would kind of be down for this in a way.  It's not far off from her opening for Pitbull tbh!

That J

I don't mind an opening act IF they come out on time and keep it at 40 minutes tops. Now, I'd want an hour of Scissor Sisters cuz I'm a huge Stan but I hate shows that "start at 8pm", opening act comes out at 8:40 and then the person I actually want to see doesn't come out until 10:30. If Gaga can score someone worthy, I'm down. Otherwise, just have some remixes playing and blast off to a new dimension around 8:45.....please. ;)

But regardless...it won't be as bad as Madonna who is notorious for being late. At MDNA in Dallas, girl didn't start her show until 10:47pm.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

thefamebitch

I kinda hope she has someone, preferably a Dj, I wouldn't mind if it was DJWS tbh. My friends and I love his music actually.

MiMiMonsterx3

Whenever Gaga has an opening it's always someone whose ehhhhhh.

I feel like every show needs an opening though just to keep me on the edge! I need time to take everything in & look at the stage & know Gaga's gonna come out soon! It would seem like its over too quickly if she immediately came out & started the show! I love that adrenaline buildup! :excited2:

RAYA.core

:pawsup: i mean tbh i duno who would. her stuff is so unique right now.

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived