💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think DWUW video is cancelled?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Lord Axel

If it doesn't come out by the end of the month then I think cancelling it would be best imo :I

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely no idea what's going on right now. I consider myself pretty mellow insomuch as I really don't care when a video comes out or how high on the chart a single rises, but when she says she's filming something and nobody even knows what song she's filming for, that's a problem.

I still don't care all that much - I'm just along for the ride - but I find the whole thing very odd.

That's basically my thoughts also.

She needs to be more open to us. That is all I can truly say.

More open? Shes been like a open book to us seens 2008  :awkney:

Gaga is Life

I don't know what to think so I've stopped thinking about it. If it pops up one day, woot. Or we'll get news on a third single or Act II. Or its equivalent.

FATCAT

More open? Shes been like a open book to us seens 2008  :awkney:

I don't mean personally, I mean business wise. She showed off some of her new clothing with Versace and we didn't even get a tweet.

Purr more, hiss less.

FGGrayson

I know some of you may be like 'ugh another thread' but no, this is taking waaay too long and is getting really confusing. I mean three months should be enough for Gaga to honor her creativity when shooting a video :shrug: Say there's no video, what will happen next? There's still no word on the 3rd single. YES she said the "real" ARTPOP era has yet to start but I just don't know anymore.

The real ARTPOP era means = NO VIDEOS!! No DWUW video never, im just gonna die :noparty:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Why don't monsters spam Terry on twitter? Or R.Kelly? Wouldn't they say something what they know?

Maybe she doesn't want to focus on critics anymore, and DWUW is mostly about that? :huh:

FreePalestine

Lana Winters

Why don't monsters spam Terry on twitter? Or R.Kelly? Wouldn't they say something what they know?

Maybe she doesn't want to focus on critics anymore, and DWUW is mostly about that? :huh:

Spamming anyone is never a good idea. Everything will come out when it's supposed to come out; when they're ready.

Economy

even i dont care anymore and i usuaally wait and wait and stay exited forever

Gaga with her overly perfectionisms ends up killing things with the wait

her over-hyping things and delaying things for too long are her biggest flaws as an artist tbh :manicure:

EGOT2027

If it is it is a terrible move in my opinion. It's better to release at least SOMETHING. Even a Haus of Gaga production would be better than not having a video.

LaLuna

Well, a video would've been nice but I don't see the need to release it at this point. It's been way too long. It's time to let DWUW die, she should just move on to the next single and be done with it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived