💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

O2 commercial was actually Venus Footage [RUMOR]

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I don't think it is tbh. I think she just primarily shot this for O2 to 'Venus' but then ended up using 'DWUW' over it. It just seems odd that if it was for the music video why is she not miming any of the lyrics? 

I was thinking they cut out those parts, seeing as tho the video is pretty much choppy scenes of her moving lol

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lizzie Jacobson

I'm pretty sure that Venus was supposed to be in the commercial but I think it's just a commercial and not from the music video.

FGGrayson

"U2 commercial" :awkney:

The video was made to be used with Venus but then there was the switch...

This, the Venus video does not exist

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

TheOriginalOne

I remember when I first saw the O2 commercial it had ARTPOP as the song. But then, every other time that I saw it, it had DWUW.

By rumor, I assume it's because I created this exact thread a few weeks ago. If it is posted twice there are obviously truths behind ittttt.  :P

I don't understand why people are so divided about it being filmed or not. It's been months and Gaga could have filmed many videos by now. 

As for her tweet about it, I don't think it was clear either way about the video being filmed or not being filmed. 

ChasingGhosts

I remember when I first saw the O2 commercial it had ARTPOP as the song. But then, every other time that I saw it, it had DWUW.

wait wait what!? :udidnt:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

high heeled fem

Kim-Jong-un.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ve8aD7XfjT.

It isn't though tbh.

:lmao: that gif but seriously i love this o2 promo ad she looks ****ing amazing 4hdtNfj.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived