Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Opening and Closing for the Tour Brainstorming Thread

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Ok so in this thread post your ideas for the opening and the closing of the ARTPOP Ball.  

My idea for the opening:

The lights go out.  Immediately, at the same point the intro of Aura starts (the guitar strumming).  Then we see Gaga appear alone in the center of the main stage (the curtain is still down behind her).  She starts to sing the song and the dancers slowly make their way out.  Just before the first chorus Gaga is captured and put into her cage thing that she has been using.  Then at the second the chorus starts the cage is lifted into the air and Gaga literally floats over the pit.  Throughout the first chorus and second verse Gaga is "floating" over the entire Monster Pit and slowly making her way over to the "secondary" stage.  During the second chorus, Gaga is lowered onto the secondary stage and performs and dances through the rest of the song there.  (Meanwhile the dancers are spread out between the two catwalks and the secondary stage).  Then, right before the Dance, Sex, ARTPOP part at the end the curtain is lifted, but the lights aren't turned on. (No one even notices because everyone is watching Gaga on the secondary stage.)  Then when Gaga says the ARTPOP part she is facing the main stage as the lights (on the main stage) simultaneously come on.  We now see what ever art Gaga has designed to be there.  (My guess is the Koons statue and other architectural pieces).

My idea for the closing:

Not near as specific.  The last "real" song should be DWUW and the encore should be Applause.

Your Turn!

EGOT2027

So basically iTunes festival :laughga:

Jk that sounds cool, I think Applause should close the show and Aura or Venus should open

Ya but she goes over the entire crowd. Imagine looking up and Gaga is right over you. Inb4 people throw things up at her.

Jewels n Drugs

tbh applause might open and Venus will close

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs

It will most likely close the show. 

thats sorta predictable dont u think? This is gaga were talking about.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived