Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Honestly, this is not about the video anymore

Bambino

Featured Posts

Honey Boo Boo

I'm sooooooooo enjoying this, to be completely honest.

All the people who hated on the BTW era when this one started are probably crying in a corner right now.

:popcorn:

:trootea:

ARTPOP era has to be the floppiest tbh. Gaga even has to become a tad more 'normal'-ish to get the GP's eyes. The decay. :derpga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

To be honest, complaining is going to get us no where. Gaga will be back when she is back, and there's nothing we can do about it. Obviously there is a reason or several reasons why things are quiet right now. Gaga will be working herself into the ground to assure that when she does come back and get the ARTPOP era back into motion it is done right and we aren't complaining even more. Maybe if this era had been handled properly by the professionals who are supposed to run Gaga's career, we wouldn't be in this period of silence in the first place.

I'm not really complaining I'm just wondering because what's happening isn't really something an artist like Gaga would do.

FREE PALESTINE

TSUNAMI

And yeah, I have a lot of artists to stan for, but this is the only forum I'm on :yes:

I guess Madonnadaily didn't sent you reply :fan: 

Didymus

They did, but it's boring.

It's LanaBoards that didn't send me a confirmation e-mail :smh:

I guess Madonnadaily didn't sent you reply :fan:

Doncho

She should at least tweet to us :( It makes me kinda sad that she doesnt connect with us like she used to be...

she now has a private life with Taylor... 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I totally agree. Girl has a tour which starts in like three months which we have such little information about and she barely promotes it, no official poster on top of that too. The album is only two months old and she is practically in hiding. Don't really understand what she's doing. This feels like the first 3/4 of 2013 all over again 

TSUNAMI

They did, but it's boring.

It's LanaBoards that didn't send me a confirmation e-mail :smh:

Well, Lana doesn't care for that relevance, anyway. 

Yeah, right

:derpga:

Stefani328

I'm still fine tbh, I don't find any other artist mildly interesting so I'm here for whatever and whenever.

People were tired of her hyping stuff up all the time only to get dissapointed. Added every second word of her on the "list of betrayals", wanted her to stop speaking untill she got things ready to be released.

Here you go, you got it!

Yes the irony. First, the complaining about the how she hypes everything now she's not hyping anything. I'm still here. I'm disappointed that there isn't a video and how her lack of promo is causing album sales to suffer, but I am still here for the era. I also agree,  I don't find any of pop star as interesting as Gaga. They just don't hold my attention. No, I am not crying in a corner as someone put it. I have a life. I have college, friends,and work to take up my time. ;)

SummerGirl21

I'm sooooooooo enjoying this, to be completely honest.

All the people who hated on the BTW era when this one started are probably crying in a corner right now.

:popcorn:

i still hate on the BTW era. 

edit:  hate is too strong of a word.  the BTW era just wasn't really my cup of tea.  

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived