💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Honestly, this is not about the video anymore

Bambino

Featured Posts

:awkney:

First of all, I'm not entertained by fans being unhappy, I'm entertained because when this era started a very large number of fans here were all like: "Finally after the BTW era mess she'll slay all of our lives!" and "she finally got herself together!" and "she finally learned her lesson!" and I was trying to defend Gaga and the BTW era to everyone and people laughed at me for even liking the BTW album and the era :smh:

Second of all, this thread is actually about fans being unhappy with how the era is evolving, so.. :huh:

The BTW era was a little over the top. That said, it was a masterfully executed pr campaign. I think now that the master strategist, aka Troy, has left the building, it's a different ballgame.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Mybe she just wants another clean start with DWUW!

Remember how Poker Face made Just Dance viral, too?

I think she plans to pull that thing off.

DWUW is over, lbr

buy bionic

PoshLife

Just so many people freaking out and letting go of all "We need to be respectful/happy/grateful for Gaga" **** and just collectively commenting on the era being a mess, the album being disappointing etc. :rip:

But on the other hand, it is kind of sad too. For me, Gaga is one of many artists I concentrate on, but for the people who rely on Gaga for a lot of things, this must be a really tough time :smh:

It's really unfortunate that you're deriving pleasure from watching people be upset.

J e s s e

I'm suprisingly patient about this tbh :toofloppy:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

drinkmytears

I think the whole era is over by now, we're being delusional to think there will be a video for DWUW or even a 3rd single

It's a shame cause even after the low start, ARTPOP had potential, I mean, if she promoted the right singles like Gypsy or G.U.Y I think she'd be able to sell 1 million in the US and +-3 million worldwide. After that, she could do the re-thinking she needs and start something new in 2015. But well she's so lost right now I don't know what to think anymore.

she's going on tour sis

Didymus

You misunderstood, as usual. But of course that's easy when you look for opportunities to disrespect me :ARTPOP:

The fact that people are upset doesn't give me pleasure at all (hence why I said it really is sad for the people who only stan for Gaga because they're really getting nothing now, a group of people I don't belong to), it's the fact that people are finally letting go of this illusion that they have to repress their opinions or feelings because Gaga might read them or something, a thought I've always rejected as very unhealthy on this very forum, something that wasn't always received positively..

Not sure how you succeeded in convincing yourself I was saying anything else than that.

It's really unfortunate that you're deriving pleasure from watching people be upset.

I find this much better than her writing and tweeting about negativity and so on. Maybe she is concentrating on making new music, planing ArtRave etc.

AsKTaXb.gif

Didymus

This omg! :applause: I've been praying for a long time that she got rid of the fan distractions.

Now I wish she wouldn't go on LM.com either :ohwell: But that seems to have stopped now too, so :coffee:

I find this much better than her writing and tweeting about negativity and so on. Maybe she is concentrating on making new music, planing ArtRave etc.

This omg! :applause: I've been praying for a long time that she got rid of the fan distractions.

Now I wish she wouldn't go on LM.com either :ohwell: But that seems to have stopped now too, so :coffee:

I hope so to. But i think she had her meltdown and moved on, now its time to be creative again and to not give a **** anymore, like she used to.  :king:

i love that she's ignoring the fans this time...

majority of this fanbase take her way too much for granted. and i feel she's trying to losen the chains between her and her fans.

Didymus

My body is ready

tumblr_kzai5674m21qza4gto1_400.gif

I hope so to. But i think she had her meltdown and moved on, now its time to be creative again and to not give a **** anymore, like she used to.  :king:

Kermit the frog

I'm sooooooooo enjoying this, to be completely honest.

All the people who hated on the BTW era when this one started are probably crying in a corner right now.

:popcorn:

:toofunny: Ikr? People are praising both BTW era and the album to heavens now :deadbanana: 

Kermit the frog

My body is ready

tumblr_kzai5674m21qza4gto1_400.gif

My body is ready for this gaga to come back too.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived