• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• ManuelMonsterr

latinteddybear

But you guys also have to think about the other albums. She can't possible keep carrying tracks into her next concert. Idk man I think she's good with three singles. Gypsy should be a single

MTE

Hopefully Gypsy will be performed at Grammys

But I wish Venus was a single too, maybe it's a little bit late though..

yup. Super late

GagaMyBlood95

MTE

Hopefully Gypsy will be performed at Grammys

But I wish Venus was a single too, maybe it's a little bit late though..

maybe for the fifth single(if there is 5 singles) Venus could do good...

You & I says Hi.

I wouldn't say U&I was risky at all. Well, at least in the US (which is probably why it did so well here).

Outside of the US... yeah, I could see it being risky.

Ugh, if you guys want her to take a risk so badly then why aren't you begging her to release Swine, that may be the biggest risk on the album. Or even J&D.

I'd actually love Swine as a single. I think everybody on here would hate it, though :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

How are you so sure? Venus has many hooks and is really catchy. I think It could do good on the radio and on the charts.

If Venus is the next single the ARTPOP era will be over

bionic

How are you so sure? Venus has many hooks and is really catchy. I think It could do good on the radio and on the charts.

It would be Judas/TEOG all over again, and that's pretty much what killed Born This Way off. If she wanted to release Venus, she should have stuck with it as 2nd single then made Do What U Want 3rd. People are confused enough as it is.

buy bionic

How is this like Judas/TEOG though? Also how is this even confusing?  Most of the GP don't know about any ARTPOP songs except for the ones the bought the whole album. So Venus would still sound fresh on the radio for most people. Also I don't see the problem with releasing is a 3rd single either.

It would be Judas/TEOG all over again, and that's pretty much what killed Born This Way off. If she wanted to release Venus, she should have stuck with it as 2nd single then made Do What U Want 3rd. People are confused enough as it is.

bionic

How is this like Judas/TEOG though? Also how is this even confusing?  Most of the GP don't know about any ARTPOP songs except for the ones the bought the whole album. So Venus would still sound fresh on the radio for most people. Also I don't see the problem with releasing is a 3rd single either.

Venus is released as single #2.

"Yay a new Gaga single"

DWUW is released as a promo single, yet somehow people never manage to realise what promo singles are... :huh:

"A new single already? That other one must've been a flop..."

Gaga scraps Venus because DWUW was better recieved.

DWUW goes NOWHERE.

Venus is single #3

"Going back to that? What? THat's already been a single? Is it a rerelease? Huh? HUH? HUH!"

buy bionic

2 days after its release on iTunes it was out of top 20. It would flop harder than MTN. 

Jewels n Drugs

I wouldn't mind, Venus has really grown on me. I'd prefer MANiCURE tho… Can't stop stanning for it!

MANiCURE for sure

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I hope not. Gypsy would be the best choice considering it's the only song that went top 100 on iTunes and it charted the highest in most countries out of all the performed songs on the Muppet special.

• Shadow locked this topic